  Search Results: Mindstorms redownload firmware
 Results 1401 – 1420 of about 14000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: RCX low battery indicator problem

(...) I've tried the RCX2 firmware (firm0328.lgo). Same results: after downloading the firmware the RCX beeps (low battery signal) and is locked. In BrickOS when I read the battery sensor and write it's value on the display it says 620 (mV, Ithink) (...) (21 years ago, 5-Jan-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

firmware
(score: 0.524)

  Re: External power supply ?

(...) I think you could find something cheaper than that (with a fixed-voltage output?) (...) The RIS 1.0 didn't support variables, but 1.0 bricks can use latest firmware so there is NO problem here ! (...) As Chris mentionned elswhere in this (...) (21 years ago, 13-Jan-04, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 0.524)

  Re: The sky is *not* falling

(...) Ummmm, Scout, Microscout, Spybotics???? Are those not evolution? Even the flagship RCX has had 2 firmware upgrades, although the hardware itself hasn't changed significantly (except for the removal of the power socket, grrrrrr). ROSCO (21 years ago, 13-Jan-04, to lugnet.lego, FTX)

firmware
(score: 0.524)

  Re: NQC's future

"Brian Davis" <brdavis@iusb.edu> wrote in message news:HrB87H.17p1@lugnet.com... (...) future one) for NQC (...) I think your question probably meant "can I use FastTimer in defining events because I want better resolution than is possible with (...) (21 years ago, 12-Jan-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

firmware
(score: 0.524)

  Re: NXTLog sumo Event

The deadline for the NXTLog sumo (Dec 15th) is approaching. The details are posted here: (URL) summarize: Create a sumo robot, and post it to NXTLog (on the LEGO MINDSTORMS web site). Several robots will be selected and built, using instructions & (...) (17 years ago, 5-Dec-07, to lugnet.robotics)

mindstorms
(score: 0.524)

  Solved Virtual Memory problem! (was: I can't get the RCX 1.5 software to run on WinXP)

Okay, I got it working. Here's the short version of the problem: I installed the RCX 1.5 software on a WinXP machine with 1GB of memory. The installation went fine. When I tried to run the program, it beeped and hung with a blanked screen. After (...) (17 years ago, 9-Dec-07, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

mindstorms
(score: 0.524)

  Re: Steve H, C$, me learning C Brick OS

(...) A very cold breeze... :-) (...) If the "2 files" you mention are the ones I put up on bricxcc.sourceforge.net then the brickos.srec firmware should be installed to the brickos\boot directory. That's where it gets put if you do a full make from (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jan-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

firmware
(score: 0.524)

  Re: Here's a question...

(...) That graph is pretty close for me as well... I've spent the last few nights (amongst doing other things) putting together the space sets from my youth--last night I started in on the 'Space Police 1' sets--this after I put together the (...) (17 years ago, 7-Dec-07, to lugnet.general)

mindstorms
(score: 0.524)

  Steve H, C$, me learning C Brick OS

UGH!!!! what a night. I was up VERY LATE helping bruce put BrickOS on his brick. (start with the left leg of the flame suit, next the right leg, ok, now the pyro jacket, and next, the special pyro gel.) I had not done it up until now, but with (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jan-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

firmware
(score: 0.523)

  RCX low battery indicator problem

This is my first venture into lugnet.robotics, so excuse me if this has been asked and answered before. I've bought an RIS 1.5 form EBay for my son for Cristmas. The RCX received seems to have a problem with the low battery indicator - it comes on (...) (21 years ago, 4-Jan-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

firmware
(score: 0.523)

  Re: nop in NQC?

"John Hansen" <JohnBinder@aol.com> wrote in message news:Hr4HAJ.LIy@lugnet.com... (...) A different measurement scheme gives better accuracy on the 'nop' timing. Just about every opcode takes the same amount of time. Priimarily because there's so (...) (21 years ago, 7-Jan-04, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 0.523)

  RE: cybermaster <-> rcx/spybot ?

[Achei aqui esta msg por enviar... não sei há quanto tempo a tinha nos DRAFTS :/ ...ora, como sou dos q pensa "mais vale tarde que nunca" aqui vai ela, correndo o risco de estar completamente desactualizada] (...) Eu inicialmente queria apenas criar (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jan-04, to lugnet.loc.pt)

firmware
(score: 0.523)

  Re: Maximum Subroutine numbers?

I don't use Robolab, but I can offer some insight into how the RCX firwmare operates with subroutines (and events) that may partially explain your problems. RCX firmware supports 8 (eight) subroutines per slot. Internally they are numbers 0 to 7. (...) (21 years ago, 28-Dec-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

firmware
(score: 0.523)

  Re: sometimes i hate the telly...

(...) I watched the PBS NOVA documentary about the MER rovers. It was heart warming, made me think of Brad Justus and want to buy the big Rover set and watch it explore the terrain of Basementis Koudys powered by Lego solar panels and an RCX filled (...) (21 years ago, 5-Jan-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

firmware
(score: 0.523)

  Re: Happy new year!!!

(...) RCX 1.0 (the default target for NQC) doesn't support variable frequencies. If you instruct NQC to generate code for RCX 2.0 (using the -Trcx2 option on the command line) then it should stop complaining. Of course, in order for the program to (...) (21 years ago, 4-Jan-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

firmware
(score: 0.523)

  Happy new year!!!

Happy new year for everybody! I started making this program at 11:00 pm on December 31st. Incredibly, I could finish it for 12:00 to use it. It simulates fireworks sound using the RCX speaker. It uses lots of Random(n) calls to make the sound (...) (21 years ago, 4-Jan-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

firmware
(score: 0.523)

  NXT Sumo

(URL) (17 years ago, 18-Nov-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

mindstorms
(score: 0.522)

  Events in Robolab

After dozens of hours of experimentation, it is my conclusion that event-driven programming in Robolab is unreliable. Eventually, the RCX stops responding to events. This does not always happen at the same point in a given program, nor is it (...) (21 years ago, 28-Dec-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

firmware
(score: 0.521)

  Re: Displaying multiple variables

(...) There are lots of ways to display such information on the NXT LCD. The easiest is probably to draw one number, and then use a second Display block to draw a second number - just uncheck the "clear screen" checkbox on the second Display block. (...) (17 years ago, 17-Nov-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

mindstorms
(score: 0.521)

  Re: Need advice on how to motorize 8274 Harvester

In lugnet.technic, Stephane Simard wrote: <snip> (...) Well, I don't have many specific ideas, but how about some inspiration to get you going? (URL) a shameless plug for my own work, but hey, you asked for ideas ;-) I thought the same way you did, (...) (17 years ago, 12-Nov-07, to lugnet.technic)

mindstorms
(score: 0.521)

More:  Next Page >>