  Search Results: Mindstorms redownload firmware
 Results 1241 – 1260 of about 14000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  RCX firmware vs hardware

All, I've got an RCX 1.0, and my son has a 1.5. Is there anything that would cause problems if I loaded 1.5 firmware into a 1.0 RCX? While on the topic, what about 2.0 firmware in a 1.0 RCX? (20 years ago, 6-Jul-04, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 0.555)

  BrickFair thanks you!

(URL) BrickFair thanks you! Well folks, our event was a huge hit by almost any measure. BrickFair had 402 registrants (not counting the 58 confused public people who thought they had to register). Some even walked in Saturday afternoon to register. (...) (16 years ago, 8-Sep-08, to lugnet.events, FTX)

mindstorms
(score: 0.555)

  Go Team Hassenplug! PSumo at Brickfair

Congrats to Steve Hassenplug on the mention at (URL) Programmable Sumo Robots with LEGO MINDSTORMS at Brickfair For all the details see (URL) Tormod Askildsen (Head of LEGO Community Development) got in on the action :) RFID Sensors available at (...) (16 years ago, 5-Sep-08, to lugnet.robotics)

mindstorms
(score: 0.555)

  Re: RCX firmware vs hardware

(...) No, that won't cause any problems. The software versions are all interchangable between the RCXs, so you can use 1.0, 1.5 or 2.0 software/firmware on 1.0, 1.5 or 2.0 RCXs. I have both 1.0 and 2.0 RCXs, and I use the same firmware on both. (...) (20 years ago, 6-Jul-04, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 0.555)

  Win a MINDSTORMS NXT set at Brickfair

This year at BrickFair, a grand prize of a MINDSTORMS NXT set will be awarded to one lucky person. But, instead of the grand prize simply being awarded to the winner of any event, everyone who enters any of the three MINDSTORMS events will be (...) (16 years ago, 13-Aug-08, to lugnet.events, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic, lugnet.general)

mindstorms
(score: 0.554)

  Christmas is back! Wishbook has LEGO

Sears Wishbook is out and there is LEGO! On multiple pages even (39, 68, 79, 821-823, 826). 6161 LEGO Brick Box $19.99 5416 DUPLO Brick Box $19.99 5585 LEGO Pink Brick Box $19.99 5522 LEGO Golden Anniversary set $44.99 bundle of 8527 Mindstorms NXT (...) (16 years ago, 29-Aug-08, to lugnet.loc.ca)

mindstorms
(score: 0.554)

  RE: The Datalog

(...) I'm not sure about that, but they certainly have disclaimers on the firmware itself, which prevents us from reverse engineering it. Now, the original intent was probably to prevent a competitor from designing a system which was compatible with (...) (24 years ago, 10-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 0.554)

  Re: Official New Service Announcement From The BrickEngraver--LONG

(...) Hopefully--I actually sent them some yellow parts but did not get chance for samples. But it was not a deal killer. I would think, especially if printing with black that that would work. Black always has the highest opacity of any pigment and (...) (16 years ago, 27-Aug-08, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

mindstorms
(score: 0.554)

  Re: Thoughts on drag racing

(...) Ya, as long as we are clear what the IR message is then it won't be a problem for any of the OSs that support IR. The problem is some of them encode messages the same way the standard firmware does, while others are more raw about it. I guess (...) (20 years ago, 7-Jul-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

firmware
(score: 0.553)

  Re: NQC problem...driving me insane!

(...) Well, actually, that code works fine (running MacNQC, a fairly recent version, with 2.0 firmware). One thing to check, code-wise, is to display SENSOR_1 on the LCD, and see what the numbers are (is it set to raw mode? Is the sensor bad (I've (...) (20 years ago, 4-Jul-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

firmware
(score: 0.553)

  RE: NQC versus Lego RCX Code Speed

(...) (URL) Is a note I posted a while back on pbForth speed. It really is very fast - not as quick as legOS, but fast enough for what we're doing. In fact, NQC and native firmware is fast enough - we just don't have enough variables.... As a point (...) (24 years ago, 6-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 0.552)

  Re: phantom.dll control problem

Silly question, but - does your RCX have firmware downloaded to it? Rob "Ayse Gaye Soykok" <asoykok@e-kolay.net> wrote in message news:Hzxw7s.1123@lugnet.com... (...) I am (...) controls, in (...) the rcx (...) program(downloaded with (...) may (...) (20 years ago, 28-Jun-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

firmware
(score: 0.552)

  Re: phantom.dll control problem

(...) Hi, I'd like to say "yes this is the problem, how I' ve forgotten" but firmware is downloaded. Test program works but mine does not. I am using the appropraite commands I am sure. Can it be a problem about the aplication? Test program is VB. (...) (20 years ago, 29-Jun-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

firmware
(score: 0.552)

  Re: Ultimate ROBOLAB

(...) Thanks Jerry, In fact Ultimate ROBOLAB programs are "firmwares". You can design simple programs or even complex ones controlling advanced robots. You also can use the software to write a complete firmware as a state machine controlling the RCX (...) (20 years ago, 28-Jun-04, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 0.552)

  Re: Ultimate ROBOLAB

(...) exciting, but I am a bit confused about what it is. It's a programming tool (piece of software) that creates 'assembler programs' which are downloaded to the RCX in the same way as you download firmware. Each one allows the RCX to be used to (...) (20 years ago, 26-Jun-04, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 0.552)

  pc to rcx communication

Hi all, I am working on my graduation project and I am stuck at one problem. I want to send commands to my rcx from a win32 aplication(Visual C++ 6.0). Firmware is Brickos. The only way I colud find was lnp. But for the Pc side there is no solution (...) (20 years ago, 23-Jun-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

firmware
(score: 0.551)

  LEGOdometer

As is my tendency, here’s an absurdly long treatise describing the development of a LEGO Train Odometer Car (a.k.a. the “LEGOdometer”). (URL) A Little Background. After religiously attending them for several years, I stopped going to LEGO train (...) (16 years ago, 4-Aug-08, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.technic, lugnet.trains, FTX) !!

mindstorms
(score: 0.551)

  Mindstorms Competition at BrickFair

(URL) Mindstorm Competitions at BrickFair Dude, are you ready to rumble? Well get ready! Only 6 weeks to go! Bring your Mindstorms robot(s) to compete in 3 challenges: Trash Wars, Robot Jumping, and Robot Triathalon. See competition rules at: (URL) (...) (16 years ago, 14-Jul-08, to lugnet.events, FTX)

mindstorms
(score: 0.551)

  HALE (High Altitude LEGO Extravaganza)

It certainly was the most exciting robot project which we participated in. Many thanks: 1. to the organizers : Dr. Eric Wang and his team at Nevada University. Great job guys !!! 2. to the sponsors : Nevada Space Grant, LEGO Company, Energizer, (...) (16 years ago, 30-Jul-08, to lugnet.robotics)

mindstorms
(score: 0.550)

  Re: Asking for RIS 2.0 patch under Windows XP

I had two laptops giving me that same error: "A critical error has occurred. You may be running out of memory, or you may need to reinstall Robotics Invention System 2.0." It must have been a recent Windows update that messed them up, as these (...) (16 years ago, 26-Jul-08, to lugnet.robotics)

mindstorms
(score: 0.550)

More:  Next Page >>