 Robotics / RCX / 2478
Re: phantom.dll control problem
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Mon, 28 Jun 2004 21:58:46 GMT

Silly question, but - does your RCX have firmware downloaded to it?

Rob

"Ayse Gaye Soykok" <asoykok@e-kolay.net> wrote in message
Hi all,
I am going to use phantom.dll controls(I hope)for communicating with rcx. • I am
using visual C++ 6.0 as the development environemnt. I am using the • controls, in
a win32 console application. The problem is nothing seems to be send to • the rcx
(usb tower is plugged in, rcx is open, moreover the test • program(downloaded with
the zip file of phantom) of phantom.dll is able tocommunicate with rcx
properly). even initcomm does not return true.. Do you have any idea? What • may
be the problem?

Thanks for your support.