 Robotics / RCX / 2479
Re: phantom.dll control problem
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Tue, 29 Jun 2004 12:43:17 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.rcx, Rob Hendrix wrote:
Silly question, but - does your RCX have firmware downloaded to it?

Rob

Hi,

I'd like to say "yes this is the problem, how I' ve forgotten" but firmware is
downloaded. Test program works but mine does not. I am using the appropraite
commands I am sure. Can it be a problem about the aplication? Test program is
VB. Also there is a dialog based mfc application and it works too. Mine is a mfc
supported console application. (P.S:I have noticed that usb port can not be
opened within the program with this code too.  UsbPort = CreateFile(USB_TOWER,
GENERIC_READ | GENERIC_WRITE, 0, 0, OPEN_EXISTING, 0, 0))

I need urgent help about this communication and C++ programing thing.

Ayse Gaye