  Search Results: Mindstorms redownload firmware
 Results 1121 – 1140 of about 14000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: New user Needs Help from Any one who will....

(...) I too use Speech to program my designs. (Dragon). I also have difficulty with the picture based programming options. I can also wholeheartedly suggest using NQC. I see you have his book and should know where to get the software from. NQC is (...) (25 years ago, 27-Mar-00, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 1.482)

  When the OS makes the difference

Yesterday, Sunday 26th March, we had our 4th Italian Legofest. This time our traditional robotic contest was about line following, and 10 peopled compared their ideas, their knowledge and their ability running their robots for maximum speed on a 7m (...) (25 years ago, 27-Mar-00, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos) !

firmware
(score: 1.482)

  More linux feedback. firmware upload doesn't work for me.

Firmware download is not working. I'm sorry but I never tried this with the first release. A second problem is that it gives no error message if the firmware download fails. I got suspicious because the download was too fast and the LCD was not (...) (24 years ago, 16-May-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

firmware
(score: 1.482)

  Re: Modulo operator in NQC

(...) The limitation is more historical than anything else. Originally expressions were all evaluated at compile time, which is why I have a bunch of operators (%, >>, <<) that have no corresponding bytecodes in the firmware. Over the last few (...) (25 years ago, 31-Mar-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

firmware
(score: 1.481)

  New firmware and ROBOLAB

Hi, LEGO has got a new firmware version for the RCX. (URL) is still alpha, but I want to know if firm0326.lgo runs with ROBOLAB. Ralf (24 years ago, 8-May-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

firmware
(score: 1.481)

  Re: NQC Ignores based on your pbrink

I definitely intended to mean portable source. And that the "__FIRMWARE" would be used in compiler directives rather than in the code. It is a simple matter for me to define my own __FIRMWARE (or anything else, right?) and do #ifdef's to my heart's (...) (25 years ago, 9-Apr-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

firmware
(score: 1.481)

  Problems with Light Sensor

Hey all! Of course this happens to me 2 days before my final project is due. One of my RCX bricks refuses to work the light sensor. I know it is not a problem with the sensor itself because I have tried it on the other RCX and the light sensor (...) (25 years ago, 1-Apr-00, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 1.481)

  HELP! Problem with Light Sensor HELP!

Few have responded to my call for help. Maybe the following information will help. 1) When the light sensor is connected to the input #2, the value read is between 525 and 528, 2) When no sensor is connected to input #2, the values jump to (...) (25 years ago, 1-Apr-00, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 1.481)

  Re: Sfida LF5: proposta

(...) pavimento (...) Se andava bene il bianchetto per le fughe delle piastrelle, per il pavimento c'è la cementite 8-))) (...) Ok ... .... e per chi usa firmware "alternativi" .... niente comandi di spegnimento del robot avversario, mi raccomando (...) (25 years ago, 4-Apr-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

firmware
(score: 1.481)

  Re: NQC 2.2 a1 available for public test

(...) There were three changes with respect to firmware downloading: 1) I now only checksum through address 0xcc00 to match behavior in the ROM. This was interfering with downloading large firmware files (such as the 2.0 firmware). 2) A bug in fast (...) (24 years ago, 6-May-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

firmware
(score: 1.481)

  Re: NQC Ignores based on your pbrink

(...) Yes, I agree with the approach to using __RCX for conditional compile - that's really why its there. I had thought about adding some of the functions (SetSensor() etc.) as no-ops in the Scout API, but this really didn't feel right to me. I (...) (25 years ago, 8-Apr-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

firmware
(score: 1.480)

  Re: Q: Determining state of outputs

(...) I'm not the expert on this but... I've been playing with firmware 2.0 and I think you can read the state of your sensors directly. (The same way you read the Battery level? Dave?) Hopefully Dave will answer you for sure. Dean -- Coin-Op's For (...) (24 years ago, 13-Apr-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

firmware
(score: 1.480)

  Re: atl.dll?

RIS 2.0 is the software for the 2.0 version of the Robotics Invention System. It's in a "pre-alpha" state right now; comments are invited until April 17. There's a new firmware and new programming tools. (...) (24 years ago, 12-Apr-00, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 1.479)

  Re: FW: IR communications under Windows 2K

I had problems downloading the firmware. The download counter would only get to 5 then stop. After retrying a bunch of times the software would report an error. Have you ever seen this before? (...) (24 years ago, 20-Apr-00, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 1.479)

  Re: NQC 2.2 a1 available for public test

Matthew Miller schreef: (...) Great :-) BTW was something changed in the NQC 2.2a1 release that downloading firmware all of the sudden DOES work correct? In 2.1r2 when using -fastfirm it hung after a few blocks. Using -firmware worked OK, the (...) (24 years ago, 6-May-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

firmware
(score: 1.478)

  Re: Sensori di rotazione

(...) Uso il firmware ufficiale Lego (Firm0309.lgo, per intenderci) e NQC 3.0.1 con RCXcc. In effetti non ci sarebbe nemmeno bisogno di scrivere un programmino: basta guardare i valori dei tre sensori sul display dell'RCX. Comunque io ho usato un (...) (24 years ago, 30-Apr-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

firmware
(score: 1.478)

  IR communications under Windows 2K

I had similar problems with using W2K. I tried it on another maching running Win95, where it worked. After I got the firmware down, I was able to download programs from my W2K machine. -----Original Message----- From: Lonergan Harrington (...) (24 years ago, 20-Apr-00, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 1.478)

  Re: Sensori di rotazione

"Antonio Ianiero" <iant@libero.it> wrote in message news:390cb955.118586...net.com... (...) Strano, mi sarei aspettato che i sensori funzionassero correttamente con il firmware standard. Io però ho sempre fatto prove con un solo sensore di (...) (24 years ago, 1-May-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

firmware
(score: 1.478)

  RCX 2.0 SDK / Firmware

Hey all, Has anyone been playing with the RCX 2.0 SDK and firmware ((URL) I'm interested to hear your opinions on the improvements they've supposedly made. I'd love to tear into it myself, but I'm knee-deep in a development project right now and (...) (24 years ago, 12-May-00, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 1.478)

  weird legos 0.23 problems

I post this message without much investigation but I am confident I wouldn't find this issue easily. I have compiled code that was running fine on the rcx of approaching 4k size. unfortunately my short term memory failed / I didn't commit my work to (...) (24 years ago, 20-Apr-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

firmware
(score: 1.478)

More:  Next Page >>