  Search Results: "Impossible to disassemble"
 Results 921 – 940 of about 2800.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Why I hate my life

I'm siting at my computer. My socks and feet are wet, and my wendys is cold. And all my electronics and furniture, and half my LEGO, is on my balcony. And there's this loud roar of about 4 fans and a dehumidifier running in my apartment. My day (...) (21 years ago, 10-Sep-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

impossible
(score: 0.310)

  Re: Droopy Star Destroyer

(...) <DELURK> I've got rather a weird and at the same time traumatic addendum to this story. (those of weak constitution may not want to click on the links) I was worried about this happening to my ISD and so took it down from it's perch atop the (...) (21 years ago, 10-Sep-03, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

impossible
(score: 0.310)

  Re: Chris' notebook

(...) I can just feel the love in this room. That may be the best thing you've ever said to me. (...) I was considering posting a follow-up, about how you've been discovered, and now have to spend all night, every night, for the rest of the week (...) (21 years ago, 9-Sep-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

impossible
(score: 0.310)

  Re: Moonbase Roads

I'm all for this, but have no suggestions for the group. Please keep in mind that this would be next to impossible to implement for those of us using raised baseplates in the layout and for those that make use of the actual baseplate for their (...) (21 years ago, 1-Sep-03, to lugnet.space)

impossible
(score: 0.309)

  Re: Technic mountain bikes

John Guerquin's utterance expressed in news:HKJq9v.1vAu@lugnet.com: (...) This is really great - I love the back suspension. I made an mtb some time ago, but didn't try full suspension :) (...) The derailleur on this one is really cool, but I think (...) (21 years ago, 2-Sep-03, to lugnet.technic)

impossible
(score: 0.309)

  Re: 8 vs. 6 (was: Excited to Finally be here...)

(...) Well, I'm not so sure about the robust construction even when dropped part. I think most creations disassemble themselves when dropped on the floor. The difference from fine-scale models is that chances are nothing actually broke, and even if (...) (25 years ago, 10-Feb-00, to lugnet.trains)

disassemble
(score: 0.309)

  Re: Theoretical Question: Missile Design

(...) That's what computerized control systems are for. I'm sure that's the idea behind the Babylon 5 Starfuries. Remember, physics works a bit differently in a vacuum than it does in a thick atmosphere. In an atmosphere you can use steering fins to (...) (21 years ago, 1-Sep-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

impossible
(score: 0.309)

  Re: rtlToronto15 January issues

(...) Do you have any idea of how complex that would be? :) It would look cool (like a Borg cube), but I think altogether impossible. People have enough trouble doing 2-D mazes (micromouse), and you're talking about adding a third dimension. I think (...) (21 years ago, 25-Aug-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

impossible
(score: 0.308)

  Re: Extraordinary style + details in a spaceship

(...) I agree. My room is only about 10X6 or so, and since I only have one bin of parts, I just disassemble everything after some time, to build something new. I can't stand having the same starcruiser around for a long time, because many of the (...) (25 years ago, 6-Feb-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.modelteam)

disassemble
(score: 0.308)

  Re: Extraordinary style + details in a spaceship

(...) Those models are excellent. Did you have to disassemble some of them to make others, or are they all still complete? (...) Iie, anata no eigo ga joozu desu! Watashi wa Gutierezu desu. Doozo Yoroshiku. --Colin __ __ __ __ __ __ | |_| |_| |_| | (...) (25 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.modelteam)

disassemble
(score: 0.308)

  CardShark: A Shuffling and Dealing Creation!

Hello all! Well, I have just completed one of my biggest projects: CardShark-a Shuffling and dealing creation! It is one of the first (if not the first!) Lego creations that can shuffle and deal cards! You can find CardShark's page at my website (...) (21 years ago, 16-Aug-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX)

impossible
(score: 0.308)

  Re: Bricks and Blocks

(...) No, Waterloo is trendy and dapper. I live in the relativley industrial Kitchener. It's all one big dog's breakfast of a city. Kitchener-Waterloo/Cambridge. And it used to be Kitchener-Waterloo/P...t-Hespler. Nice. I'd be all for going and (...) (21 years ago, 20-Aug-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

impossible
(score: 0.308)

  Re: Matrix Weapon Tech

John Riley's utterance expressed in news:HJ9AIv.22zx@lugnet.com: (...) This has been discussed a lot in the local danish movie-group on usenet and the general conclusion is that the machines enslave the humans partky for energy, but mostly for (...) (21 years ago, 19-Aug-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

impossible
(score: 0.308)

  Re: Shirley day Lego Setup

(...) That was always one of my favorite things about working at the LEGO Imagination Center. Families would look at the big displays, Mom & Dad would say something like "that's impossible", kids would look at the same displays and say "If *I* had (...) (21 years ago, 18-Aug-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.boats)

impossible
(score: 0.308)

  Power (was: Unexplained power outages in New York, Toronto, and other cities)

There's a bunch of stuff I wanted to comment on so I'm just rolling it together here. I'll also preface with the clear statement of my stance: I am part of cult of alternative energy. I have done the research needed to completely back off the grid. (...) (21 years ago, 17-Aug-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 0.307)

  Re: (not quite) Looking at Mars

"Tony Alexander" <tw0nst3r@startrek.net> wrote in message news:HJp93G.1HqI@lugnet.com... (...) <much snipping> First some basics: a telescope's maximum magnification power is limited by the diameter of the objective lense (the bigger lens--the side (...) (21 years ago, 17-Aug-03, to lugnet.space)

impossible
(score: 0.307)

  Re: Memphis Class Medium Multipurpose Carrier

Hmmm. I'm generally a fan of functional/ugly designs, but this one doesn't do it for me. There's just not a lot to hold my attention. I'd recommend: (A) Building a little larger. At this size, it's impossible to add more than rudimentary greebs. (...) (21 years ago, 15-Aug-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

impossible
(score: 0.307)

  Re: Newsbits: CA Recall and IMF-Argentina Negotiations

(...) IIRC, the no-fly zones were established by the US and UK, so they are irrelevant to UN resolutions. For that matter, Dubya himself hampered the efforts of the UN to enforce its own resolutions when he made logically impossible demands upon (...) (21 years ago, 14-Aug-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 0.307)

  Re: Unexplained power outages in New York, Toronto, and other cities

(...) Whoa. I don't have a problem with the powergrid I have a problem with the centralized generation. The solar panels that are illegal for me to use on my house, if used by everyone, would produce enough excess energy to power the cites. However (...) (21 years ago, 15-Aug-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 0.307)

  Re: Brickfest 2003 Presentations

(...) I agree this would be great. I went to some presentations, but others were scheduled during the same time slots, so it would be impossible even for attendees to get it all. I would love to see reference pages on subjects covered. Anyone (...) (21 years ago, 13-Aug-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.events.brickfest)

impossible
(score: 0.307)

More:  Next Page >>