  Search Results: "Impossible to disassemble"
 Results 866 – 885 of about 2800.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Why is cockfighting bad? (was: Pokemon (was: Harry Potter Lego Line))

Interesting debate. I'm not sure I can do this justice with my head hurting the way it is, but bear with me while I explore some thoughts. One thing which is clearly an issue in this debate ultimately comes down to what makes us different from other (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jul-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 0.899)

  Re: A General Question About Castle World

Okay, de-lurking to give you, My Deep Thoughts: The idea to collaborate is very interesting but very difficult to pull off successfully without some fantastic artistic chemistry. Most artist-types seem to have pretty healthy egos so I suspect the (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

impossible
(score: 0.899)

  Re: Autonomous Robot

(...) rotation (...) beam. (...) the (...) A direct hit is really almost impossible. That's what I found in mosts post about this matter. But if you aims that in a reflective convex surface, it will probably hit a light sensor in the emitter but (...) (24 years ago, 4-Aug-00, to lugnet.robotics)

impossible
(score: 0.899)

  Re: This is cool!

(...) ADOLS ~ Adult Despisers Of LEGO... scary to think that for every one of us, there is one of them! i've met people who think my passion for lego is an _absolute_ waste of my time and talent and are disgusted by the amount of $ i spend on it. (...) (24 years ago, 25-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

impossible
(score: 0.899)

  Re: Stolen picture in Lego Theme Gallery?

(...) I like the idea of sending images via the internet. I like seeing other people's MOCs, and if they required a photo to be sent in snail mail, I bet they wouldn't get so many contestants. It is probably impossible to verify that an image is not (...) (24 years ago, 28-Jul-00, to lugnet.general)

impossible
(score: 0.898)

  Re: MF at etoys.com

(...) Some thoughts: I received everything I ordered (2 AAR, 2 CC, and 1 KLC). I have not seen any indication that they don't intend to honor their prices. My conclusion would then be that due to an inventory error in their system, people were able (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

impossible
(score: 0.898)

  Re: PS Enterprise

(...) There aren't too many cases where capital ships have even come into direct contact with pirates. One example I can think of might be Britain versus Zanzibar, 1880--pretty much a war against illicit trade and outright piracy given haven by the (...) (24 years ago, 31-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.pirates)

impossible
(score: 0.898)

  Re: Responsible Hunting (was Re: We are what we eat. Or is that "whom we eat?")

(...) they (...) So humans (at least Bangladeshis) are prey too? Because they are hunted sometimes by predators. How's this: In addition to being prey, deer are a great many other things, and I don't think that their happenstance role as prey in the (...) (24 years ago, 31-Jul-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 0.898)

  What's with Brickbay

What's with Brickbay? I have been totally unable to use it at home. Every time I click on a category in someone's shop, that Internet Explorer window hangs and I have to ctrl-alt delete to recover (though other windows continue to work, though (...) (24 years ago, 31-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping)

impossible
(score: 0.898)

  Re: Autonomous Robot

Hi Mario, Mauro, (...) I tried to get away with a single rotation sensor on a differential drive (put it on one of the output), assuming that I one motor is not moving I could deduce total movement. Unfortunately the turning motor drifts slightly on (...) (24 years ago, 3-Aug-00, to lugnet.robotics)

impossible
(score: 0.898)

  (canceled)

impossible
(score: 0.898)

  Quidditch, soccor 2 (WARNING:explains about quiddich from harry potter)

With the upcoming harry potter theme, does anyone think there will be a quidditch field something like the lego soccer fields? In the book, if I remember correctly, there are some people who hit the ball into goals (could be made with normal soccer (...) (24 years ago, 4-Aug-00, to lugnet.sports)

impossible
(score: 0.898)

  Re: Where Brooklyn at? (Was: racial politics, black pack, etc.)

(...) Except the first movie, where finding a non-european face is almost impossible. I think this happened in part because it was shot (mostly) in England, but Lucas was roundly criticized for it. Bruce (24 years ago, 9-Aug-00, to lugnet.starwars)

impossible
(score: 0.898)

  Re: Autonomous Robot

"Mario Ferrari" <mario.ferrari@edis.it> wrote in message news:Fyo60o.6LF@lugnet.com... (...) the (...) about your old style car with 2 gears, remember? Your site is great. One of my favorites. If I decide to do one to present my ideas, that is one (...) (24 years ago, 4-Aug-00, to lugnet.robotics)

impossible
(score: 0.898)

  Re: Another dream -impossible creations ;-)

(...) Do we need a lugnet.general.dreams section? :) (snip) (...) Sounds like a sort of cam. The problem with cams like that where the outputs are fixed to the cam is if you have more than one output, they bash into each other before you have turned (...) (24 years ago, 2-Sep-00, to lugnet.build, lugnet.technic)

impossible
(score: 0.897)

  Re: who's feelin the black pack?

In lugnet.starwars, Karim Nassar writes: <snip> (...) to (...) I would also think that other problems would arise, besides the is there the "proper" quantity. But what about actual "roles" in the sets. I think some groups would get upset if say a (...) (24 years ago, 7-Aug-00, to lugnet.starwars)

impossible
(score: 0.897)

  Re: does anyone actually play this?...

(...) ...ahha :-) Rich was using this layout. I like it. The non-symetrical sides make for interesting approach, I would think. But there's no center attacker :-/ (I wish u could line up a small base on the midline of the side of a big base :-( (...) (24 years ago, 8-Aug-00, to lugnet.sports)

impossible
(score: 0.897)

  Re: Booth monitors and crowd control

(...) I think I had to use this once because the dog got motion sickness. ;-) (...) That's true. There was some operator "floating" going on. (...) But even so, it's hard to stand still inside the display. I would move to monitor another side if the (...) (24 years ago, 8-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

impossible
(score: 0.897)

  Another dream -impossible creations ;-)

Okay, it's time for another dream. This is what it was about: I logged on to Lugnet Cool LEGO site of the week, to see which site had been picked. A technic site, two guys had built a big black crane thing out of lego. All of a sudden, I wasn't (...) (24 years ago, 2-Sep-00, to lugnet.build, lugnet.technic)

impossible
(score: 0.897)

  Re: 2001 Set info

(...) Todd: I realise that your best answer for this is the first thing you said here- that you aren't a lawyer- but are you really implying that discussing this information- in any way, in any forum- violates the law or infinges on TLC's rights? I (...) (24 years ago, 9-Aug-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.admin.terms)

impossible
(score: 0.897)

More:  Next Page >>