 Sports / 19
18  |  20
Subject:
Quidditch, soccor 2 (WARNING:explains about quiddich from harry potter)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.sports
Date:
Fri, 4 Aug 2000 01:58:34 GMT

With the upcoming harry potter theme, does anyone think there will be a
quidditch field something like the lego soccer fields? In the book, if I
remember correctly, there are some people who hit the ball into goals (could be
made with normal soccer field bricks), some people who pound people with other
balls (a little harder to design), and one person per team who trys to catch a
gold ball, which baisicly means the game has been won (I think that is
completely impossible to make with  legos.). Does anyone know if it is even
possible to make a  working quidditch game?

NICK #:^>