  Search Results: "Impossible to disassemble"
 Results 791 – 810 of about 2800.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: New LDraw modeling/animation/POV-Ray tutorial

(...) Hi James, I started reading it, and it seems pretty good, but I find that colour combination (grey on black) almost impossible to read. Would you consider using a higher contrast combination? ROSCO (18 years ago, 22-Feb-07, to lugnet.cad)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  LNP: No connection between PC and RCX

Hi, I want to send some data between my PC (Suse Linux 9.0) and the RCX-Unit (Brickos 0.2.6). I thought LNP would do the thing, and so I downloaded and installed it. When I start the LNPD daemon the LED on my Serial-IR-Tower lits up for a few (...) (20 years ago, 16-Oct-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Re: BrickTopia Public Library

Hi, Thanks for the compliments. I have several reasons for having high ceilings: - In many forms of classical architecture, extremely high ceilings are the norm. For instance, one famouse Italian architect, Paladio, recommends having a ceilling as (...) (23 years ago, 12-Apr-01, to lugnet.build, lugnet.town, lugnet.build.arch)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Lexington Class space carrier  [DAT]

Just thought I would post the micro scale space carrier I built that would carry my fighters. Making this in minifigure scale would be impossible(for me)to build, so I had to design it in micro scale. This design is alot like the carriers from Wing (...) (25 years ago, 17-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Re: NELUG organizational meeting

(...) Earlier I said any day was good for me, but now I have to change that. Tuesday is the best for me, as Thursday has become nigh impossible for me to manage. If that's still an available day, it gets my vote. eric (25 years ago, 4-Aug-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ma, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, lugnet.loc.us.ct, lugnet.loc.us.nh, lugnet.loc.us.ri)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Re: legOS documentation

(...) Hello Vlad, maybe i could help a little, do you have any ideas about the actual format and how we could organize things ? BTW, is seems to be impossible to email you directly -- is that intentionally ? --Martin (25 years ago, 28-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Re: Price Guide

Kevin Loch wrote in message ... (...) Kevin's post raises an interesting point about price guides in an internet based marketplace. For years the guides were valuable because it was difficult, expensive, and perhaps even impossible for people in a (...) (24 years ago, 17-May-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Re: Another one of those 'what's wrong with TPM' posts

(...) Well, apparently, the entire "Droids" cartoon series, which purports to take place before Episode IV. Episode I makes it a little impossible. It does have the first mention of Pod Racing, though. And, if memory serves, Malastare. eric (24 years ago, 1-Jun-00, to lugnet.starwars)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Re: Availibility of Harry Potter LEGO

(...) Well there is a differences between books and LEGO though, the publishers have a much easier time outsourcing additional print runs. It would be nearly impossible for LEGO to outsource additional moulding, sure there ARE some places that could (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jul-00, to lugnet.general)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Catalog of female minifigs?

Is there such a thing as a complete listing of all inarguably female minifigs and what sets they come in? I suppose it might be overwhelming (impossible?) to list every female minifig from Town and Paradisa (or maybe not), but I'm especially (...) (24 years ago, 4-Nov-00, to lugnet.build.minifigs)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Re: It IS about Taxation ;-) (Was Re: (Sub|Ob)jectivity and related case studies on .debate (...or is it just about taxation :-)

(...) Would it be your claim that it is impossible for the government to steal from a citizen? (...) I have not. (...) Nowhere to go. (...) Pressured with the threat of death is not just a little pressure. So yes. I am saying that anytime someone (...) (24 years ago, 24-Dec-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Re: A letter to Todd

(...) True, point taken - I was more to borrow a word "grated" that the reply had really nothing to do with the post - I know it would be impossible to keep people posting a reply to it, and posting that would only make people reply more - which it (...) (24 years ago, 18-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp, lugnet.general)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Re: 9v vs 12v

(...) I personally rather have the power sidings and use signals to control the movement of the trains. Layouts shown in the 7777 train book are generally impossible to recreate in a 9V layout because the sidings need power in order to run more (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Re: Hiroshima-Was It Necessary?

(...) I've gotta pull you up on that one, Larry. Just as not all US citizens are "good" or support the current war, I see it as impossible to make such a huge generalisation about Japanese civilians (no matter where they happened to live / work) in (...) (23 years ago, 18-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Re: I need a list of what can I do with ldraw

Here is what I have come up with: 1) Document your creations to build later 2) Create 'structually' impossible items 3) Create building instructions (using POV or MEGA-POV) 4) Create 3D scene images (using POV) 5) Create aniamtions (using POV and (...) (23 years ago, 24-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Re: Final version of my 'playtable' rendering

"Tony Hafner" <hafhead@PANTSplanetquake.com> skrev i meddelandet news:Gw288E.MA8@lugnet.com... (...) Thanks! (...) I think it's only possible to produce a mock-up. The texture and curvature of the trees (bushes) must be almost impossible (and not (...) (22 years ago, 14-May-02, to lugnet.cad.ray)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Re: MOC: Another Escher picture in Lego - Belvedere

(...) Very cool. I'd like to see photos from other angles to see how you constructed this. Oh, on the guy holding the "impossible square". If you'd left out the green strut he could be holding the Lugnet logo. :) Bruce (22 years ago, 31-Aug-02, to lugnet.build)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  6 wide clearence in corners

I'm currently working on the inner loop tunnel under Altenburg. This loop only needs to be 6 wide compliant, and I've already made it impossible for some of my 8 wide trains to use it. :-) What I need to know is, what is the largest "6 wide" car (...) (22 years ago, 25-Sep-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Re: Brickfest 2003 Presentations

(...) I agree this would be great. I went to some presentations, but others were scheduled during the same time slots, so it would be impossible even for attendees to get it all. I would love to see reference pages on subjects covered. Anyone (...) (21 years ago, 13-Aug-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.events.brickfest)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  BlueTooth bad, Zigbee good

(...) Bluetooth is actually very poor for embedded or robotic applications. It's a power hog, development tools are expensive (try $5000 minimum), true peer to peer modules are almost impossible to get unless you are a Fortune 500 company, and the (...) (19 years ago, 1-Jun-05, to lugnet.robotics)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

More:  Next Page >>