 CAD / 14379
Re: New LDraw modeling/animation/POV-Ray tutorial
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 22 Feb 2007 00:02:54 GMT

In lugnet.animation, James Reynolds wrote:
I'm posting an LDraw modeling/animation/POV-Ray tutorial.  In the tutorial, I
show how to take an LDraw file, make it animatable, convert it to POV-Ray using
Anton Raves' parts library and create an animation from it.

I'll try to go over as much syntax and concepts as I think a newbie would need
in order to understand everything. The things I wont discuss in depth include
how to start a POV-Ray render or how to take an image sequence (the output of a
POV-Ray render) and make a movie file out of them.

http://james.magnusviri.com/lego/articles/animatable_models_2.html

Please let me know if you find problems.

Hi James,

I started reading it, and it seems pretty good, but I find that colour
combination (grey on black) almost impossible to read. Would you consider using
a higher contrast combination?

ROSCO