  Search Results: "Impossible to disassemble"
 Results 746 – 765 of about 2800.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: The mythical gender-changing plates

(...) It seems to me that I've seen a single stud double male part also (I'll have to dig into my clone-brands bucket tonight). I've also not checked what the actual thickness of the double male part is, it definitely is going to cause glitches in (...) (25 years ago, 31-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

impossible
(score: 0.910)

  Re: Proof of a Hoax? (was: New 9V Digital Trains for Germany this Autumn)

Christopher Tracey wrote in message <38E51BAD.B42D5DA9@w...ug.org>... (...) I just loaded this picture up into Paintshop Pro and zoomed in. I'm not sure what kind of effects JPG compression can actually have, but it is interesting to see that the (...) (25 years ago, 1-Apr-00, to lugnet.trains)

impossible
(score: 0.910)

  Re: April 1st sometime in the world ... ? (Re: New Trains)

(...) What is with the rude comments of late? Someone can't just throw in a little meaningless statement here and there? You do it often enough. I do it, too, and so do most people. (...) Yes, but isn't that a real train company? Wouldn't it have to (...) (25 years ago, 31-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

impossible
(score: 0.910)

  Re: German Half Tread

I am making my own World War II-era German vehicle. Mine, however, is the Hanomag Sdkfz251. (The half-tread.) I trust you are familiar with the vehicle? I need some help. You know the slanted slit-windows that the driver has? How in the hell am I (...) (24 years ago, 2-Apr-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build)

impossible
(score: 0.910)

  Re: Reagan... not exactly libertarian, but close

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Larry Pieniazek writes: "Ka-snip" (...) (freedom). (...) I profoundly disagree. It is liberals who are anti-freedom. Liberals are the ones trying to tax and regulate anything that moves. You are confusing freedom and (...) (24 years ago, 1-Apr-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 0.910)

  Re: Reagan... not exactly libertarian, but close

(...) I defy you to separate the two - one impacts the other. (...) Ask yourself the question, where would the human race be if we were all homosexual? We would be extinct. Besides, there is more that is self destructive in that lifestyle than just (...) (24 years ago, 2-Apr-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 0.910)

  Re: April 1st / PLEASE don't kill me.....

(...) extraordinary (...) good (...) Hi Larry, have you followed the link I gave in my post above? You would have found a lot of pictures in higher quality showing the models I built and used for the April fool joke. It would have been a hard work (...) (24 years ago, 2-Apr-00, to lugnet.trains) !

impossible
(score: 0.910)

  Re: A discovery? and part 3475

(...) Not just 4-4edge - it takes all between 1/16 through 16/16 and 1/48 through 48/48. (...) I see (I think...) If the two arbitrary connected curves run parallelly, I use LDS' EXTRUDE function, if not, I have to make arrangements like this in (...) (24 years ago, 2-Apr-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

impossible
(score: 0.910)

  Re: Fred Meyer "1999 Star Wars Sets" sale

(...) Not meaning to bust on you, I was just shocked you'd not heard it before. I know how fast a reader you are and how you've tried to keep up with everything here (which is getting to be impossible no matter HOW fast you read)... ++Lar (24 years ago, 5-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

impossible
(score: 0.910)

  Re: get together

Will Hess <willhess@simflex.com> wrote in message news:FsH1vo.6A8@lugnet.com... (...) one (...) Will, I feel safer already... Little??? outpost... I have been roaming around for almost 30 minutes and have barely scratched the surface. The rigs (...) (24 years ago, 4-Apr-00, to lugnet.loc.us.nc, lugnet.org.us.nclug)

impossible
(score: 0.910)

  Re: Reagan... not exactly libertarian, but close

Hi Scott, (...) Right, but it's the norm for those who don't want to spend double duty on their children's education. I'm all in favor of school vouchers (or complete privatization, for that matter). But what are you getting at here? (...) Well, it (...) (24 years ago, 3-Apr-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 0.910)

  Sorting and Creativity

One thing I have worried a little bit is whether the way I sort would inhibit creativity (either by hiding parts or by making it take too long to find parts). I'm happy to say that my sorting methods in no way inhibited my creativity when I created (...) (24 years ago, 4-Apr-00, to lugnet.storage)

impossible
(score: 0.910)

  Re: Some Words To BFC

(...) but it seams to be damaged, but I was able to get the ideia. (...) Well this is exactly what I have been researching for a month now ! and believe me to be able to correct files 100% is almost impossible, due to the way the files are built. (...) (24 years ago, 5-Apr-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

impossible
(score: 0.910)

  Re: location of NQC group?

(...) Just a long term tickler. Long term, it should come to pass that this is not true, and that moving a group is not an impossible thing to do. ++Lar (24 years ago, 9-Apr-00, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

impossible
(score: 0.910)

  Re: What is it about the brick that has us hooked?

(...) (great question!) I'm not sure. I think that Lego is one of a number of semi-addictive activities that adults do, like stamp collecting, or model trains, or any number of other hobbies. All kinds of hobbies have different "strengths" that (...) (24 years ago, 5-Apr-00, to lugnet.general)

impossible
(score: 0.910)

  Re: O'Reilly book news

(...) However, it seems extremely unreasonable in the case of books about a product. In fact, although I'm not a lawyer, this use of trademarks seems 100% within the precedent set for fair use: it's impossible to describe _without_ using the (...) (24 years ago, 8-Apr-00, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.dear-lego)

impossible
(score: 0.910)

  Re: location of NQC group?

(...) Yah, DaveB & I were talking about this a while back -- and since then the non- RCX support has gotten even stronger. Dave indicated that he'd like to move the group up a level, which is possible but we'll have to actually start a new group (...) (24 years ago, 8-Apr-00, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

impossible
(score: 0.910)

  Looking for Imperial Admiral Minifig...

As the subject says, I am looking for the Imperial Soldiers Admiral Minifig. As far as I know, it only came with the Carribbean Clipper (6274), please correct me if I'm wrong. I have lots to trade, and will pay a fair amount of cash too! I realize (...) (24 years ago, 9-Apr-00, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

impossible
(score: 0.909)

  Re: Free Internet (FINALLY) Wheee!

Well it can not be worse than Freeserve. It has got so slow since Xmas. It also appears that whenever there is no football on TV, it is virtually impossible to even get a connection. I dread to think what my connection speed is, it must be <<10k/s. (...) (24 years ago, 11-Apr-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

impossible
(score: 0.909)

  Bulk Listings On Ebay

Has anybody noticed that the sellers who use the bulk upload seem to get lower prices on their auctions? As a sniper, I find it impossible to bid on 25, 50,or 100 auctions all ending within a minute or two. One set of auctions just ended tonight had (...) (24 years ago, 13-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.theory)

impossible
(score: 0.909)

More:  Next Page >>