Re: get together
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.nc, lugnet.org.us.nclug
Date:
Tue, 4 Apr 2000 04:11:52 GMT

Will Hess <willhess@simflex.com> wrote in message
news:FsH1vo.6A8@lugnet.com...
Any other NC people with websites to share?  If so, please do.  It is • one
of
the next best thing to getting together.

Feel free to visit my own little Lego outpost based in Wilson.  The URL is
below.

Will

Lego Beach Department of Emergency Services
www.crosswinds.net/~hokie

Will, I feel safer already...
Little??? outpost...  I have been roaming around for almost 30 minutes and
have barely scratched the surface.    The rigs truely have the guts to back
up their pretty faces .  I really like ladders, so of course my favorite so
far is the Extended Ladder in the Apex Tiller.
Your site, like Frank Filz's, is one I intended to revisit.  Both are
impossible to appreciate fully the first time around.
It is wonderful to have such talented people in NC who so generously share
their creations and knowledge.

Thanks!
sheree