Re: get together
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.nc, lugnet.org.us.nclug
Date:
Fri, 31 Mar 2000 21:46:15 GMT

Sounds great; please mail me directions. Just remove 'nospam' to get my
e-mail.

I'll plan on showing up around 8-ish so I can meet the great Mr. Filz as
well.

Cary

James Beerman wrote:

Ok, I'll tenatively plan on having people over Sunday evening about 7 (too
early? too late?)
Just reply to this if you want directions and I'll email them too you.

Jimmy