Re: get together
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.nc, lugnet.org.us.nclug
Date:
Tue, 4 Apr 2000 12:38:39 GMT

Will, I feel safer already...

Good :-)  Maybe things will work out so that LBFR can offer mutual aid to
NCLUG at some time in the future.

Little??? outpost...  I have been roaming around for almost 30 minutes and
have barely scratched the surface.    The rigs truely have the guts to • back
up their pretty faces .  I really like ladders, so of course my favorite • so
far is the Extended Ladder in the Apex Tiller.

Compliments are always welcome but I think this one may be mis-directed.
All of my stuff is on the pages with the tan brick background.  Everything
else belongs to someone else, most likely another member of the Metro Area
Fire Departments.  If the ladder you're talking about is six studs wide and
has several pictures on a grey page (and I think it is) then your praises
for it should go to Jeff Christner of Sixby Fire Tech.

For what it's worth I'll be adding another ladder or two of my own by late
spring.

Your site, like Frank Filz's, is one I intended to revisit.  Both are
impossible to appreciate fully the first time around.
It is wonderful to have such talented people in NC who so generously share
their creations and knowledge.

Wait til you see the boats (fire / rescue launch based on a Boston Whaler
and a USN LCAC) and train engines that are dancing around in my head!  These
are going to be long term projects though, so the wait might be pretty
lengthy :-(

Will

Lego Beach Department of Emergency Services
www.crosswinds.net/~hokie