Re: get together
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.nc, lugnet.org.us.nclug
Date:
Tue, 4 Apr 2000 18:10:34 GMT

For what it's worth I'll be adding another ladder or two of my own by • late
spring.

Promise?

Oh yes.  I'm increasingly disatisfied with the design of Ladder 1 so it'll
probably end up being wrecked while en route to a structure fire or
something (don't worry...the crew will be uninjured :-).

Wait til you see the boats (fire / rescue launch based on a Boston • Whaler
and a USN LCAC) and train engines that are dancing around in my head! • These
are going to be long term projects though, so the wait might be pretty
lengthy :-(

Sounds good.  Enjoy the planning and the building.    I'll accept progress
reports and construction details as you care to share here on lugnet.  I
enjoy seeing the evolution of a project.  I am more of a process than
product person.  The joy for me is more  in the creation than  the
completion of a project

Yeah...same here.

Will