Re: get together
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.nc, lugnet.org.us.nclug
Date:
Mon, 3 Apr 2000 13:04:34 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In the end, James, Cary, and myself got together. I showed of my new
space creations, online at (warning about 700k of pictures):

   http://www.mindspring.com/~ffilz/Lego/space-creations.html

Cary brought an 8 wide train creation which was real nifty. He used
parts from the Twisted Time Train. He also brought a facade for a large
tenement building. James showed off his town. We talked a fair bit about
buying habits. We didn't do too much with the International Jambalaya
Box (I showed it to James, but never ended up showing it to Cary).

After Cary and I left to let James go to bed, we ended up talking for
another hour in the parking lot.

I had my digital camera with me, but never ended up taking any pictures.

At some point, I'd love to get together in the afternoon or so, for a
longer time so we can do some building and trading, and perhaps set up
some loops of train track etc.

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com