  Search Results: "Impossible to disassemble"
 Results 531 – 550 of about 2800.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: BricksWest 2003 Animation Competition Idea Solicitation

* VHS, NTSC would rule out European contestants. Is it impossible for the organisation to hook up a computer to a tv and prepare the video beforehand? * There's already a horror contest running. Western is an unlucky choice, as the Western theme is (...) (22 years ago, 25-Oct-02, to lugnet.animation)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  lnpd

Hello, I don't get lnpd to work properly on my sytem. It seems impossible to receive lnp packages. It is no problem to send packages via lnpd to the rcx, but from the rcx to the pc doesn't work. The rcx sends the packages though, another rcx is able (...) (22 years ago, 17-Nov-02, to lugnet.robotics)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Re: Newbie has an idea - Nascar style racing?

(...) why? Is line following bad? It will be IMPOSSIBLE to build an autonomus NASCAR style car from Mindstorms. You just can't get enough information about the track & your position into the RCX. (...) With the gray-scale scheme Gus suggested, a (...) (22 years ago, 22-Nov-02, to lugnet.robotics)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Re: MOC: Killer Whale

Thanks for the suggestion, Adrian. Unfortunately editing of that model is impossible as it's back in the parts-piles. The camera is the Fuji A303. So far I've been happy with it's performance. Thanks for the comments, guys. I'm glad you like the (...) (22 years ago, 17-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Re: The Red Ghost

(...) Considering it was a while since they produced the ghosts it's not impossible there are som mottled (swirled) red/glow in the dark ghosts out there... Best regards, /Tobbe (URL) SPAM when e-mailing) (21 years ago, 2-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.minifigs)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Re: Calums FACE

(...) Glad to. Part of the problem is you're only hearing Brad. It's impossible to mike the entire audience asking questions. I figure next year, I'll set up two question mikes, to get audience questions. People could line up for them to ask a (...) (21 years ago, 8-Aug-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Re: Lego Volvo

(...) If it wasn't built on an actual automotive frame, it would've been virtually impossible to move. I suspect the entire frame is from the car, and just the bodywork is Lego. Still very cool. And much better than that Megablocks Honda commercial. (...) (20 years ago, 13-Apr-04, to lugnet.mediawatch)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Re: A Community Problem (Was: Re: 10152 Update)

(...) This is laughable. It would be near impossible for a company to make a press release disappear. When comapnies issue press releases they go out over the wire and news sources pick them up. So if LEGO did remove a copy of a press release form (...) (20 years ago, 29-Dec-04, to lugnet.lego)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Another visitor, stay awhile...stAY FOREVER!!!

the robot from the Commodore 64 game by Epyx: Impossible Mission: (URL) Jeff (19 years ago, 8-Jun-05, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space, FTX) !

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Re: LEGO Sliding Picture Puzzle

(...) Thank you. As a kid, I found the sliding puzzles almost impossible to solve without cheating (taking them apart). But now I found them easier to solve... God bless those years of playing computer games. :D --Mike. (18 years ago, 21-Nov-06, to lugnet.build, FTX)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Re: About "Plowed Territory"

Tell you what, John... (...) How about this: I concede that it is not impossible(1) that the christian god as described by brand X (choose your favorite brand, there are many choices) exists. With the implication, of course, that brands Y, Z, A, B, (...) (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Re: Repost, for the benefit of those on newsreaders

(...) Are you on a newsreader? I've only ever accessed LUGNET via browser, so the whole thing's a mystery to me. (...) You fool! You'll kill us all! One editorial note: When I use Bush's name in a general sense as in "Bush invaded Iraq," of course I (...) (19 years ago, 27-May-05, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Traffic page format.

Is this behavior new, or am I just slow. The red numbers no longer seem to line up with the newsgroup names on the traffic report page. The numbers are bigger so it's impossible to tell at the bottom of the list which numbers go with which group. (...) (25 years ago, 26-Jul-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  mailing list, unsubscribe

Thank you for my time on your mailing list. Pressure of commercial work makes it impossible for me to keep up, so please remove me from the list. I look forward to being able to read it again some time in the future. Thanks, Terry, a.k.a. (...) (28 years ago, 22-Dec-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Re: FAQ Size an issue? (Was: Microfig Borg Cube)

(...) :^) Ooooh, to have a laptop...! To dream the impossible dream! :-, I use hard copy, since a laptop is definitely out of my budget. Cheers, - jsproat (26 years ago, 28-Feb-99, to lugnet.faq)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Re: Naboo Swamp

Jaco van der Molen wrote in message <3731A925.49F36B1C@g...lxs.nl>... (...) missing a (...) low (...) box, (...) couldn't (...) missing a (...) "Missing Piece" case is not an impossible thing for TLG, but highly rare actually. My first and only one (...) (25 years ago, 7-May-99, to lugnet.starwars)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Re: New blood

(...) Every type of LEGO fan is welcome here. (...) That's a risk, but it's not impossible to (a) educate people not to do that and (b) boot riff-raff who refuse to play by the rules. So far, no one has ever needed the boot for that, and only a (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jul-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Re: Anybody live in Denver?

(...) If, on the Internet no one knows you're a dog, then is it impossible to get a dog on the Internet to eat your homework for you? Cheers, - jsproat (25 years ago, 28-Sep-99, to lugnet.off-topic.pun)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Re: Transit Time to Mars

(...) Yeah. But that's not the problem - 1G constant acceleration is utterly impossible with current tech. (...) Quite possibly. (...) And when the Shuttle solid-fuel-booster blows, you get what? I don't think any of us are going to forget that day (...) (25 years ago, 18-Dec-99, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Re: Bid retractions (was Re: eBay dead again)

(...) I doubt there's many people doing this. It's not impossible to catch someone. All bid retractions and cancelations are recorded in the bid history for the auction. A user's bid profile shows the number of bid retractions in the past 7 days, (...) (25 years ago, 23-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.theory)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

More:  Next Page >>