 FAQ / 47
Re: FAQ Size an issue? (Was: Microfig Borg Cube)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.faq
Date:
Sun, 28 Feb 1999 17:02:09 GMT

Tom McDonald writes:
Do you use a laptop or do you actually go to the trouble make hard copies?
:^)

Ooooh, to have a laptop...!  To dream the impossible dream!  :-,

I use hard copy, since a laptop is definitely out of my budget.

Cheers,
- jsproat