 FAQ / 50
Re: Microfig Borg Cube
Newsgroups:
lugnet.faq
Date:
Mon, 1 Mar 1999 00:00:29 GMT

In lugnet.faq, lehman@javanet.com (Todd Lehman) writes:
I suggest we put these, and any others that are easily memorized, into the
FAQ.

Huh?--models in FAQ?  Why?

Where do you draw the line on what goes in and what doesn't?

Better to give a list of links to models like this or a link to a list
somewhere.

Oh.  Or did you mean "common part numbers" when you said "these"?

--Todd