 Robotics / 19456
19455  |  19457
Subject:
lnpd
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sun, 17 Nov 2002 21:27:01 GMT

Hello,

I don't get lnpd to work properly on my sytem.
It seems impossible to receive lnp packages.

It is no problem to send packages via lnpd to the rcx, but from the rcx
to the pc doesn't work. The rcx sends the packages though, another rcx
is able to receive them (the program sends integrity packages so, it 's
not an addressing issue.)

Here is a fragment of the lnpd log:

     64289:Integrity > Header f0
     64293:Integrity > Integrity reset
     64293:Logical > Frame Error

It's that kind of error i get all the time.

The lejos rcxcomm is able to receive the packages correctly.

But I do need the C interface to work properly. I need to interface lnpd
with a high level programming language (Mercury).

Even the test programs supplied with the lnpd don't work.

Can anybody give me a clue on how to handle this problem ?

thx in advance !

Pieter

P.S. sorry for the modest English