 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 8439
Re: Calums FACE
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 8 Aug 2003 22:35:06 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Mark Papenfuss wrote:

Audio should be fine now.  Let me know by following up this post.
The audio is still spotty - but the main point is getting thru. I am on the west
coast on a cable connection if that helps you out at all.

This is cool to see, thanks for setting it up!

Glad to.  Part of the problem is you're only hearing Brad.  It's impossible to
mike the entire audience asking questions.  I figure next year, I'll set up two
question mikes, to get audience questions.  People could line up for them to ask
a question.

Calum