  Search Results: "Impossible to disassemble"
 Results 41 – 60 of about 2800.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  linker error

I use brickos-0.2.6.10.6 with a gcc 3.4.2 crosscompiler and binutils 2.15. When I try to make an executable I get the linker error: "cannot handle R_MEM_INDIRECT reloc when using symbolsrec output" I use a patched Makefile.user for making: ## ## (...) (19 years ago, 20-Mar-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

disassemble
(score: 0.647)

  Re: GBC does nothing for me

"Calum Tsang" <tsangc@mie.utoronto.ca> wrote in message news:ICJw4C.1A9E@lugnet.com... (...) One thing I am interested in is building and designing a robot or a electrically driven mechanism that can sort the different sizes of bricks from each (...) (19 years ago, 27-Feb-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

disassemble
(score: 0.643)

  Re: My first fully functioning GBC...

(...) Right, that's about what we have, 4 8 foot long 1x8's, and two 4x8's. We can disassemble it etc, so it's not fixed. But as to why ply versus other materials, it's what we started with and what was easily available at the time. Calum (19 years ago, 17-Feb-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

disassemble
(score: 0.641)

  BrickLink.com was hacked

Some of you may have already know that BrickLink.com site was hacked/attacked few days ago. Eric Smith the BrickLink Administrator is running the site along with a small team to maintain the site. They are working to plug and secure each (...) (12 years ago, 7-Jun-12, to lugnet.general, FTX)

impossible
(score: 0.641)

  Re: butt-to-butt connections

(...) I’m curious about the “studs-out” orientation as well. Either up-down or left-right (front-back). Each has their own particular spatial geometry, when talking about Lego brick. It would be help if you did something like the following (...) (19 years ago, 15-Feb-05, to lugnet.build, lugnet.build.schleim, FTX)

disassemble
(score: 0.641)

  John Deere Forwarder 1710D

All, I am pleased to announce a summary of a John Deere Forwarder I built over a year ago - but havent been able to post it until now. Approx 30 different views of the design posted on Brickshelf. See link below (URL) The pictures start with the (...) (19 years ago, 31-Jan-05, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

disassemble
(score: 0.638)

  Re: Why Technic Pin 1/2 (part #4274) blue ?

In lugnet.color, Steve Dunn wrote: <snip> (...) I'm with you on that Steve: the new Technic (and other theme) instructions are getting very difficult to differentiate the color of parts, namely, black, new dark grey, and sometimes new light grey. (...) (19 years ago, 19-Jan-05, to lugnet.technic)

disassemble
(score: 0.636)

  Re: beginnings of a mech

Some very cool hip technology there, being able to splay the hip turntables out. And the waist mechanisms are packed tightly in there - a lot of functionality in a small package. It would be good to mention as a mecha builder tip that when you build (...) (19 years ago, 15-Jan-05, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

disassemble
(score: 0.635)

  Re: Tallest lego crane

(...) Mark, since I have to disassemble the boom into sections to get the model back inside, I will take some close up pictures of the boom sections and post them on Brickshelf this evening so that you can get a better look at the design. Alvin (19 years ago, 5-Jan-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.technic)

disassemble
(score: 0.634)

  Re: MOC: Shuriken

(...) Thanks, Paul! (...) You're right! Most of my green is tied up in a mech I don't want to disassemble, and a lot of my sand green is in use in another MOC, otherwise I would have tried a green one. (...) I will try the grey, that might work. (...) (20 years ago, 10-Dec-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

disassemble
(score: 0.629)

  LMC - insulation weekend

LMC (LEGO Man Cave) update - insualtion Photos at BrickShelf - (URL) (via old school communications!) Hi All, Well got a lot done this weekend! My son and I tried to carefully remove the sheet rock from the exterior walls, I was hoping to rehang the (...) (12 years ago, 6-Feb-12, to lugnet.trains)

impossible
(score: 0.628)

  Re: More Lego wallpaper, please!

I can't seem to find it now, but not long ago someone posted some Ldraw-type pics of the impossible to disassemble technic cube that had clear beams and a light blue background that would make very nice wallpaper. (23 years ago, 30-May-01, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.general)

impossible, disassemble
(score: 0.627)

  Impossible to disassemble

Jan Katanek just uploaded some interesting pictures that show technic cubes that "can't be disassembled": (URL) course a 12 axle would easially disassemble it. I would love to see someone design something that you really can't disassemble without (...) (23 years ago, 14-May-01, to lugnet.build)

impossible, disassemble
(score: 0.626)

  Re: Impossible to disassemble

(...) Oops! I guess I should look closer before typing! It looks like the axles don't go all the way through, and it would be very difficult to take apart. Congratulations Jan! KL (23 years ago, 14-May-01, to lugnet.build)

heh i finally gotten my order for parts. wow so far i cant uncreate my cube. -- And they said 'Computers will never be in general use' "Kevin Loch" <kloch@opnsys.com> wrote in message news:GDC4Er.Dw3@lugnet.com... (...) (23 years ago, 15-May-01, to lugnet.build)

impossible, disassemble
(score: 0.626)

  Re: Impossible to disassemble

heh thats what i said too. i was mistaken. (URL) they said 'Computers will never be in general use' "Kevin Loch" <kloch@opnsys.com> wrote in message news:GDC4ID.E9J@lugnet.com... (...) (23 years ago, 14-May-01, to lugnet.build)

impossible, disassemble
(score: 0.626)

  Re: ESPG rules considerations (was Re: Question about quality of Best Lock...

(...) BrikWars would not be my system of choice. Actually, I've mostly decided that the AFOL created systems aren't really worth it. None of them really take advantage of the brick (BrikWars does to a minor extent, but then you can disassemble (...) (20 years ago, 8-Oct-04, to lugnet.gaming)

disassemble
(score: 0.618)

  (canceled)

disassemble
(score: 0.618)

  Re: LEGO trains are great!

(...) Hello - At least Lugnet Train newsgroup has not been killed! I have to agree, that 9V is preferable for Club layouts, since battery power is not easy to be supplied for daylong operation. The rechargebale box loads extremely quick, however the (...) (13 years ago, 19-Sep-11, to lugnet.trains)

impossible
(score: 0.614)

  Re: Atheism (was: Santorum Fails In His Effort To Pervert The Constitution)

(...) For a thorough debunking of the "infinite monkeys" myth, I recommend Richard Dawkins' book "The Blind Watchmaker," which gives a great explanation of why that model is flawed as a representation of evolution or of the origins of life. Beyond (...) (20 years ago, 19-Aug-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

disassemble
(score: 0.608)

More:  Next Page >>