  Search Results: "Impossible to disassemble"
 Results 2211 – 2230 of 2795.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Has Lego begun producing "war toys"?

(...) Thanks John, I think you put to words what many folks feel, but can't articulate. In the US, WWII, has already reached the level of "myth" for most kids. This is of course an unfortunate by product of a collective refusal to honor history, but (...) (17 years ago, 26-Jan-08, to lugnet.general, FTX)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: Lego and Disney, a continued future?

(...) Not any more than having a town set or a vehicle set defeating the purpose of a child imagining his own version of those. Making sets more affordable is a good idea tho. The Disney sets were pretty expensive. (...) I dunno about that (...) (22 years ago, 1-Jun-02, to lugnet.general)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: Is this an overreaction and a violation of rights?

(...) I didn't look at or take the test at this site, so I can't comment on their specific set of questions. The first time I took the indicator, I balked at these binary questions. The trick is to pick the answer which best fits your true feelings. (...) (22 years ago, 23-Sep-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: A Generic Idea

(...) Yeah - but the amount of CPU horsepower to do that (on the robot remember) is comparable to the horsepower you'd need to extract the edges and do some simple image recognition. So why transmit the image at all? (...) Yes - but they don't (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Lugnet.robotics and the Robotics List

At first I was very hesitant to have the mail list join the Lugnet robotics group, but now I am very glad it did. The increase in membership, and knowledge was a welcome improvment. It is also nice to be able to keep up with the advancements in (...) (26 years ago, 16-Dec-98, to lugnet.admin.general)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: memberships

(...) That works too. :) (...) It's fairly high, but getting the basic memberships ready is now at the very top (and that's got two or three sub-parts to go in simultaneously) now that the new layout is in place. (...) There have been ideas kicking (...) (25 years ago, 28-Jun-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: Bulk Sales in the 21st Century

(...) I'm sure that there is a feed system of pellets (most likely) to each injection machine. Probably one gravity tube, that can possibly have different colors fed into it. (...) Possibly, it would be nice to know. As some have said we often get (...) (24 years ago, 8-Jul-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: Science and beliefs (was Re: Alien races)

(...) Uh...what question? Are you getting something I'm not or did I miss another meeting? (...) A yup. (...) Not entirely true, it could all be literally true whilst parts could still be incorrect. You might ask why, but then I'd have to start (...) (24 years ago, 6-Feb-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  I adore my...

SX 64 baby! (URL) after 20 years, I finally got my hands on one! When I'm in a particularly jaunty mood, I go out and buy something totally wrong, but oh so right for me... Did I need it? Nope--I have a PET, a Vic 20, a 64, a 128, all in boxes (...) (21 years ago, 6-Jun-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: Train Windows service packs

I sent my letter in about three weeks ago. I think Larry is right, keep the request simple. Doors and windows are really the most sought after items. I did not suggest a ratio or any colors, I simply copied and pasted a picture of the door and (...) (25 years ago, 23-May-99, to lugnet.trains)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: Art Debate Was: [Re: Swearing?]

<3884AEDA.9C6DA48F@eclipse.net> <FoJnnJ.2xu@lugnet.com> Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit (...) -- How do you hold a company's officers liable? If company X spills toxic goo -- into a river, who is (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: Plagiarism again (Was: Can we say, "Plagiarism"?)

Mookie <Mookie1@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message news:38905CA0.1E3284...att.net... (...) I would say not. Is a single AFOL going to sue TLC? No way! They already have lawyers on salary, so it isn't going to run up their bills as fast as the (...) (25 years ago, 27-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: A question of remembrance...

(...) I hadn't thought about the etymology, odd! Even odder, when considering that the inhabitants of Philistia were Mycenaean Greeks displaced by the Dorian Invasions of c. 800BC. :) I do wonder, then, how much of their genetics and culture ended (...) (23 years ago, 8-May-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: train track prservation

In lugnet.loc.au, Peter Callaway writes: <snip> In one of the previous threads on track dirtiness that Michael started, he said he lives by the sea. We don't keep a particularly clean house, we get dust and mud all over it, all the time. We have (...) (23 years ago, 23-Oct-01, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.trains)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Another piece to ID

Well, since you all seem to be so resourceful at figuring out where parts came from, here's a brainteaser for you... I have had this piece for as long as I can remember, but I have no idea where it might have come from. The best way to describe it (...) (25 years ago, 17-Jun-99, to lugnet.general)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: Responsible Hunting (was Re: We are what we eat. Or is that "whom we eat?")

(...) they (...) So humans (at least Bangladeshis) are prey too? Because they are hunted sometimes by predators. How's this: In addition to being prey, deer are a great many other things, and I don't think that their happenstance role as prey in the (...) (24 years ago, 31-Jul-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: Did animals have rights before we invented rights?

(...) Ah, excellent. But then see below. (...) (URL) for those (like me) who hate to follow links: Scott: (...) Chris: (...) Scott: (...) So, in that case, perhaps I should ask this: Were you wrong to agree? Or were to agreeing with something else? (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Review: Passenger Wagon 10015 (My Own Train)

Hello! I just received the whole-shebang train set from S@H (as well as the Blacksmith Shop, which I assembled first). What a great train this is! The caboose and the passenger wagon are my favorites. I will probably order another color engine, as (...) (23 years ago, 25-Feb-02, to lugnet.reviews, lugnet.trains)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: Any tips for building tall towers?

(...) ... (...) ... While not exactly what Patrick describes, I've built several towers mostly from 2x4 bricks, with an outer diameter of 8x8 and a 4x4 opening in the center. My application was to support half scale train signs about six or so feet (...) (20 years ago, 22-Dec-04, to lugnet.build)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: I think we stepped in something.

(...) Understood. I don't feel comfortable with it either. (...) Yeah, I know what you mean..., I can't seem to wordify it either. There is a difference. I guess I could have better described 2 ("the kid") as someone who (may or) may not be doing (...) (23 years ago, 8-Aug-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

More:  Next Page >>