  Search Results: "Impossible to disassemble"
 Results 2126 – 2145 of 2795.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Holy crap! (was Re: The partisian trap in California)

(...) It is illogical for an infinite being to even give free will-- it would seem that all is predestined anyway. (...) Never say never, Dave! Isn't pleasure simply a release of endorphines in our little electro-stimulated brains? Couldn't it all (...) (21 years ago, 28-Oct-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

impossible
(score: 0.778)

  Re: Holy crap! (was Re: The partisian trap in California)

(...) No, he can't. Unless, that is, you accept that it is a good act to take pleasure in killing an innocent human being. And if indeed you do accept that, then you undermine all your previous arguments about the evils of fanatical Islam. (...) But (...) (21 years ago, 28-Oct-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

impossible
(score: 0.778)

  Re: Biggest lego wheel?

"Mike Reddy" <mreddy@glam.ac.uk> wrote in message news:Hnz8uz.1yxp@lugnet.com... (...) students (...) The hailfire droid wheel is the biggest, but impossible to use. After that the balloon tyres from 8466/8457 are the largest. ((URL) and goes on (...) (21 years ago, 7-Nov-03, to lugnet.robotics)

impossible
(score: 0.777)

  Re: MB Ford GT

(...) I'd be interested to see the internal structure, but I agree that the contoured panels are not as satisfying for the builder (and their nigh-impossible for the LDraw writer...) Still, I'm curious about the wheels and how they're attached. MEGA (...) (21 years ago, 6-Nov-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

impossible
(score: 0.777)

  Re: MB Ford GT

(...) I'd be interested to see the internal structure, but I agree that the contoured panels are not as satisfying for the builder (and their (Good heavens!, I meant *they're*) nigh-impossible for the LDraw writer...) Still, I'm curious about the (...) (21 years ago, 6-Nov-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

impossible
(score: 0.777)

  Re: New MOCs: 2 Large Cranes

(...) Thanks! I've stocked up considerably on red and white, so I'm kinda stuck in that color scheme :-) Fortunately it works well for large cranes. (...) Yes, crashes happen, even to the best of us. And the bigger you build, the more spectacular (...) (21 years ago, 5-Nov-03, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

impossible
(score: 0.777)

  Re: 4095 Record and Play

I agree too that the record and play unit is not up to the task, even if models look fine and colorful - this is the case of all inventor sets, the shapes and color schemes are really attractive. My expectations were not too high for the control (...) (21 years ago, 11-Nov-03, to lugnet.robotics)

impossible
(score: 0.776)

  Re: Petition against permanent color changes

(...) Replacing my current inventory with the new gray color is impossible until these parts will be available in the new color: (11 URLs) And not to mention many classic space parts (...) Niels Karsdorp, 29 (21 years ago, 19-Nov-03, to lugnet.general)

impossible
(score: 0.776)

  Pearl pen beads, sets, minifigs reduced

I've SLIGHTLY reduced the pearl pen beads in my shop: (URL) are next to impossible to find outside of 1 or 2 in a $15+ pen set, LLC hasn't had them for several years. They make GREAT lampposts, just toss one on a 2x2x7 lamppost, add a 3x3 or 4x4 (...) (21 years ago, 18-Nov-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

impossible
(score: 0.776)

  Re: New colors and other info

My concern is more with brown going away. Brown was a neglected color. For years, Lego did not make a 1x4 brick in this color, and hasn't made a full set of brown bricks available in a bucket or bulk pack. It was impossible to get the right slopes (...) (21 years ago, 19-Nov-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego, FTX)

impossible
(score: 0.776)

  Re: New colors and other info

Light Gray is my favorite Lego color. I can never have enough of it. The variety of parts that are currently available in Light Gray will *never* be manufactured by Lego in the new color. Eventually this will make complex construction in a uniform (...) (21 years ago, 19-Nov-03, to lugnet.general, FTX)

impossible
(score: 0.775)

  Re: New colors and other info

(...) This destroys the backward compatibility. I expect to be let down by companies like Microsoft, but not Lego. I thought the basic tenant of Lego was that it was always compatible, old pieces should always go with with new ones. This is another (...) (21 years ago, 18-Nov-03, to lugnet.general, FTX)

impossible
(score: 0.775)

  Re: Why I support LEGO through thick and thin.

In lugnet.dear-lego, Nathan Wells wrote a lot which was snipped: (...) I do NOT believe that AFOLS only constitute 5 percent of Lego product sales. This is one statistic that I will never believe. IMO, it is much higher--as high as 15 percent (...) (21 years ago, 22-Nov-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.dear-lego, FTX)

impossible
(score: 0.775)

  Robolab, byte codes and assembler

Having investigated rotations sensors thoroughly, I conclude they have some serious design flaws. Most notably, some samples taken during voltage transitions can be impossible to differentiate from samples at entirely different rotational positions. (...) (21 years ago, 26-Nov-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

impossible
(score: 0.775)

  Re: First Third Party product for the LEGO(r) Trains market?

I know I'm late in posting a reply to this, but I just had to speak out. First of all, I'm pleased that the 'mainstream' modelling companies/organizations are taking notice of the potential for L-gauge trains (figures they would, since Lego layouts (...) (21 years ago, 24-Nov-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

impossible
(score: 0.775)

  4719c02.dat - ~Bike Bicycle Minifig (Shortcut) - Opinions please  [DAT]

I don't know how to go on with this. The new minifig hands .dats make it impossible to fit in a minifig on the bicycle. Looks like we have to compromize one way or the other. I have an idea of making all bike riders in exactly the same position. (...) (21 years ago, 30-Nov-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

impossible
(score: 0.775)

  Re: New Years Resolution Runner

(...) Well by that defintion, simply flipping one of your many walkers upsidedown would make it "running" :) I actually studied quadraped running back in 1981 when I was writing a game on an Apple ][+ for a graphic dog-racing simulation/game. I (...) (21 years ago, 26-Nov-03, to lugnet.technic)

impossible
(score: 0.775)

  Re: Infuriating

(...) LOL and there's still plenty of people complaining that technic bricks dont have studs any more. And probably a few stopped buying technic because of it. I don't see any technic sets going back to studded beams yet.... But guess what? The (...) (21 years ago, 30-Nov-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

impossible
(score: 0.774)

  Re: Opening COM port error

(...) Tyler, Happy to be of help! Regarding Garbage Collection, I'm not usually one to criticise without being able to suggest a better alternative. In this case, I think most GC systems could be improved by mimicking the concept of "smart pointers" (...) (21 years ago, 30-Nov-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.java, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

impossible
(score: 0.774)

  Re: Short Range Bomber

(...) LOL .. Thanks! (...) Every once in awhile I like to try an "impossible" piece an see just how possible it is, even if it's an older part. Sometimes those older parts peek at me and say, "try this..", and then I either do or die. (...) Thanks. (...) (21 years ago, 9-Dec-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

impossible
(score: 0.774)

More:  Next Page >>