  Search Results: "Impossible to disassemble"
 Results 1751 – 1770 of 2795.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Wishlist for next pbLua Beta

(...) Hi Ralph, the hardware is ready to take off :D (URL) are your plans to release Beta-4-Preview with improved I2C-Support ? The world wants to use pbLua and not NXT-G or other stuff :-D One real world scenario is "helping handicaped blind guys". (...) (17 years ago, 1-May-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: I'm sorting by color now!

On Thu, 4 Nov 1999 17:43:50 GMT, Sproaticus <jsproat@io.com> wrote: Ugh, sorting by colour. -_-; I've got all my bricks sorted by colour, I have both halves of the Futuron monorail set filled with black and grey bricks. Both halves of the second (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.build)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Hoods

before I go to bed in a couple of seconds.. I just wanted to post something I noticed tonight... I was looking at the parts in the 6038... and I got to thinking.. the hoods the WolfPack guys wear have been in 3 different sub sets of Castle.. Classic (...) (25 years ago, 18-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Why not Both?

Okay, since it's apparent that the overwhelming preponderance of scientific evidence will never convince the diehard Creationists of the fact of evolution, just as the utter non-existence of any pro-creation evidence will not sway critical-thinking (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jan-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: Did animals have rights before we invented rights?

(...) within any moral framework? Or do you mean to say that we simply don't know if that framework exists or not? If the former, I think your disagreement with Larry is potentially flawed. If the latter, then your agreement with Chris's initial (...) (23 years ago, 5-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  We all came together...a LUGNET memorial

To my friends at LUGNET, I have created a page as a memorial to the strong spirit of the LUGNET membership, detailing how we all came together on Tuesday, September 11, 2001. I invite you to view the fruit of my labor at... (URL) as you do, please (...) (23 years ago, 15-Sep-01, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.people) !!

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: Just Teasing, I Have No Intention of Debating Any of This...

(...) Does such an island exist? As far as I can tell, all land on this planet is either claimed by some particular government (and thus ought not to be hived off without the acquiescence of that government, or of the landowners or at least of (...) (22 years ago, 24-Mar-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: Git outta my bedroom!!

(...) ...Mightily resisting the urge to call John names!... My most civil response to all of the above is: So what?! Let's leave the dog scenario to the side as it is "species out of bounds." The point of marriage generally is to legally bind people (...) (21 years ago, 12-Jun-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Here's a scary one

In this article: (URL) is proposed that the government keep and publish a list of all accusations of child molestation. While the intent to make it easier to discover molesters is good, it has serious consequences for someone wrongly accused. (...) (19 years ago, 17-Jun-05, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: Gun debate (was Re: New Web Page

Mike Stanley wrote in message ... (...) A comment to add to this: A gun owner has total control over his weapon. A dog owner has incomplete . Either means of protection is subject to serious abuse by irresponsible owners. Of course a responsible (...) (25 years ago, 17-May-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: Are any other Photobot II pictures availalbe? Suctionbot?

I've only subscribed to this robotics newsletter for a few days--and yours is the first "low-end" question I've seen. I've just started digging into the NQC stuff (not as difficult as I'd imagined, but I feel that it will be a while before I need to (...) (25 years ago, 28-Sep-99, to lugnet.robotics)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: Problems with Christianity

(...) Um-- huh? I don't really understand where that statement came from. I was asking you about proving things in a court, and whether a court's decision represents "proof". If O.J. was found innocent, does that PROVE his innocence? If someone who (...) (24 years ago, 20-Dec-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: LEGO website bug report: Invalid forward apostrophe character

(...) I concur with Todd's view that quality is utmost importance as stated in the Lugnet plan: (URL) quote "the quality of an online experience can make or break someone's day. ", who knows how many people's day the above mistake ruined? Here is a (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jan-01, to lugnet.publish.html)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  RE: RCX & Cybermaster (VLL comms and MicroScout)

Hi Chris, Do a search for "CM-RCX Comm" thread, in lugnet.robotics :) That's (still) my main current project. It works. It's possible to make a CM and a RCX communicate with each other through "eletric" (or light but I didn't test the input through (...) (24 years ago, 15-Mar-01, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: Not embarassed to be a Canadian anymore...

(...) I spoke too soon on many fronts-- First (URL) is the aide handed in her resignation again, and this time JC accepted. Quoteth from the article " Ducros apologized for her comment last week and offered to resign, but Chrétien rejected her (...) (22 years ago, 26-Nov-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: (not quite) Looking at Mars

"Tony Alexander" <tw0nst3r@startrek.net> wrote in message news:HJp93G.1HqI@lugnet.com... (...) <much snipping> First some basics: a telescope's maximum magnification power is limited by the diameter of the objective lense (the bigger lens--the side (...) (21 years ago, 17-Aug-03, to lugnet.space)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: Lego renders

John, that is my goal with asking a lot of questions about rendering and trying stuff myself. I like you have found it hard but I am hoping that once I learn how to create a nice render I can share the methods. Hopefully I can present it in such a (...) (19 years ago, 9-Jan-06, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.ray)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: Manitou Rotary Truck

(...) Great job Mervyn! That looks quite involved. I am not familiar with that model, but it looks like a telehandler crossed with a mobile crane. It is definately more complex than the telehandler I did (in the "previously featured MOCs" section of (...) (18 years ago, 19-May-06, to lugnet.technic)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Need advice on how to motorize 8274 Harvester

Hi all, Lately I've been looking at my 8274 Combine harvester and can't help but think that the big empty space in the back could accomodate the big motor from pack 8287.... the problem is that the differential is in the front and that part of the (...) (17 years ago, 11-Nov-07, to lugnet.technic)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: Kidvention still running?

(...) Nick, much of the throwbots prototype stuff was not even made of ABS. It was just a plasticene mockup of possible designs or directions to take the line. Or perhaps even an entirely different line. And most were very crude. Practically molded (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jul-00, to lugnet.legoland)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

More:  Next Page >>