 Castle / 2709
2708  |  2710
Subject:
Hoods
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 18 Feb 2000 04:38:31 GMT

before I go to bed in a couple of seconds.. I just wanted to post
something I noticed tonight... I was looking at the parts in the 6038...
and I got to thinking.. the hoods the WolfPack guys wear have been in 3
different sub sets of Castle.. Classic Castle as Peasants helms..
WolfPack and Dark Forest, why with them being out for so long.. (dating
back to Classic Castle) are they so darn hard to get ahold of???
I'd love to get my hands on about 20 more of them. more brown than
black.. though it seems like an impossible task sometimes :(
Even if I do happen to get some of the 6038's the hoods would just have
to say on the Wolfpack guys... there's no option there!

Oh well.. before I ramble too much.. it's time for me to close my eyes!

--
Keep on Bricken'
-Tamy

http://home.att.net/~mookie1/