  Search Results: "Impossible to disassemble"
 Results 1626 – 1645 of 2795.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Brickshelf L.L.C.

(...) As someone who has experimented with banners on some of my sites, they don't pay well. On a small scale it's virtually impossible to find anyone who will pay per-click; they have to have an actual sale result from the click. This reduces (...) (23 years ago, 22-Feb-02, to lugnet.general)

impossible
(score: 0.840)

  RE: Excavator Pics

(...) I think it actually took longer to ldraw the excavator than to build it - but I had fun in the process so who cares. I also had to dismantle most of it in the process so I effectively built it twice. The excavator started with the boom, then (...) (23 years ago, 20-Feb-02, to lugnet.technic)

impossible
(score: 0.840)

  Re: Brickshelf L.L.C.

Before anyone gets too excited about this, no money changed hands in this transaction. This is a necessary part of the conversion from a "hobby" site to a commercial site. While it would have been nice to run it as a hobby site forever, the immense (...) (23 years ago, 22-Feb-02, to lugnet.general) !

impossible
(score: 0.840)

  Re: I need a list of what can I do with ldraw

Here is what I have come up with: 1) Document your creations to build later 2) Create 'structually' impossible items 3) Create building instructions (using POV or MEGA-POV) 4) Create 3D scene images (using POV) 5) Create aniamtions (using POV and (...) (23 years ago, 24-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad)

impossible
(score: 0.840)

  Re: Two New MOC's: Tourism on the moon?

(...) Thanks! If I had had this done sooner I would've built a story around them and submitted to the ISCC... But in a way, the ISCC entries inspired it. (...) The detail pics would be difficult because of the black and white color scheme. It's just (...) (23 years ago, 24-Feb-02, to lugnet.space)

impossible
(score: 0.840)

  Re: Wanted:The holy grail of parts: TV antenna. IMPOSSABLE???

Not impossIble at all - I have 3 or 4. Just look for large old lots on eBay or contact Uncle Dan's Toys at dan_vela@yahoo.com I think he's got one that would be for sale Paul Sinasohn LUGNET #115 (...) (23 years ago, 7-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

impossible
(score: 0.840)

  Re: Here's a few for Maggie:

(...) It's a statement in the same vein as "I couldn't care less." The intent is clear, but the language is muddy. Is it "cannot be under- estimated" because it is so obvious as to defy underestimation, or is it impossible to have less esteem for (...) (23 years ago, 25-Feb-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

impossible
(score: 0.840)

  B-Unit Service Pack

(...) I'm wondering about the supposed B-unit service pack. It seems like it would have a lot of parts I'd like, personally. Has anything more explicit come out on this, besides what's in Ahui's transcripts? The possibilities that surround having (...) (23 years ago, 26-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

impossible
(score: 0.840)

  Review: Passenger Wagon 10015 (My Own Train)

Hello! I just received the whole-shebang train set from S@H (as well as the Blacksmith Shop, which I assembled first). What a great train this is! The caboose and the passenger wagon are my favorites. I will probably order another color engine, as (...) (23 years ago, 25-Feb-02, to lugnet.reviews, lugnet.trains)

impossible
(score: 0.840)

  Re: Two questions about My Own Train engine

Brian kendig wrote in message ... (...) The "without tender" MOT engines have a coal bunker built onto the back, which would be superfluous on an engine with a tender, and also make it impossible to reach out the back of the engine cab to the tender (...) (23 years ago, 1-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

impossible
(score: 0.840)

  Re: Forget 3033 get one one of these 5800 Piece boxes!

(...) I would expect that an item like this comes with a very hefty price tag. The Lego pieces you get might be cool and come in neat colors, but 10 to 12 cents per brick would be impossible. The other "management tools" that are part of these kits (...) (23 years ago, 1-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

impossible
(score: 0.839)

  Limit of 3 Santa Fe locos

Hi All, I was looking forward to ordering two of the Santa Fe locos tomorrow at the BUGS meeting and thought I'd check that they are still available. Lego direct has now put a restriction of 3 sets per customer order which makes it near impossible (...) (23 years ago, 2-Mar-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

impossible
(score: 0.839)

  Re: Parts Catalog 0.0.12

The program continues to get better and better. With Peeron releasing the picture ZIP file, things are really looking positive. Just a few notes as usual: - I continue to get access violations frequently when I delete items from an inventory. - When (...) (23 years ago, 2-Mar-02, to lugnet.db.inv)

impossible
(score: 0.839)

  (canceled)

impossible
(score: 0.839)

  (canceled)

impossible
(score: 0.839)

  (canceled)

impossible
(score: 0.839)

  (canceled)

impossible
(score: 0.839)

  Re: Newish Idea for LUGNET [was Re: TLC sends people to www.brickself.com]

(...) Right, it's not a product. It's a CD set of official source imagery for a year's products. I don't know what the official deal is with it. They seem like a fairly standard art-department archive for internal distribution. I believe they're (...) (23 years ago, 6-Mar-02, to lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.publish)

impossible
(score: 0.839)

  Roadrailer/kombiwagon

Have you ever seen the Kombirail/roadrailer? (well,they are not the same thing,but they are very similar) (URL) (see at half page)(item 48046 and 48043): (URL) is a train for truck trailers transport,that uses the trailer as wagons. just like the (...) (23 years ago, 7-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

impossible
(score: 0.839)

  Re: If MC Escher played with Lego Technic...

"Tobbe Arnesson" <tnt@arnesson.nu> skrev i meddelandet news:3cf91959.319789...net.com... (...) Which? I thought 'impossible' implied impossible? :-) (...) Shame on you! Not knowing the famous Swedish artist, who was also an Art Professor (Lund (...) (22 years ago, 1-Jun-02, to lugnet.technic)

impossible
(score: 0.838)

More:  Next Page >>