 Marketplace / Shopping / 9093
Re: Forget 3033 get one one of these 5800 Piece boxes!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 1 Mar 2002 05:20:35 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Troy Cefaratti writes:
Is it me, or is there not really anyway to just order these things?

Troy

I would expect that an item like this comes with a very hefty price tag.  The
Lego pieces you get might be cool and come in neat colors, but 10 to 12 cents
per brick would be impossible.  The other "management tools" that are part of
these kits easily drive the ticket price very high; as well, the overall price
is likely highly inflated.

As for the sucess of this program -- I have serious doubts.  In fact, I would
bet that Lego does not ever recover their development or marketing costs for
this "management tool."

I wonder if the decision makers at TLC have had an opportunity to use their own
program?  Would it make a difference that we could ever see?  I have doubts
about that, too.

__Kevin Salm__

....I think Allan B's negativity is rubbing off on me a bit...