 Trains / 15481
Re: Two questions about My Own Train engine
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 1 Mar 2002 16:43:19 GMT

Brian kendig wrote in message ...
I've got two questions about the My Own Train locomotive:

(1) Why do the 'large engine' instructions give two different designs, one
for if you have the tender and one for if you don't?  I think the 'without
tender' design looks better, but does it somehow get in the way of being
able to attach the tender to the engine?

The "without tender" MOT engines have a coal bunker built onto the back,
which would be superfluous on an engine with a tender, and also make it
impossible to reach out the back of the engine cab to the tender and get the
coal.

Kevin
TOWN Lego Building contest! http://www.lugnet.com/~41/towncomp/2002
NEW Hospital 2396 piece kit! http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/cat-hosp.htm