 Trains / 15514
Re: Two questions about My Own Train engine
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 3 Mar 2002 07:14:19 GMT

"Dean Husby" <nntp@akasa.bc.ca> wrote:

You buy the light brick on it's own. It comes with instructions for mounting
the light at the front.
The part number is: 3748  Light Unit for Train

Thanks for the info!

I have the older train lighting set, the one which comes with the light
brick and the pieces to give a pair of yellow headlights to an engine.
I have the silver reflector and a wire from other sets.  I don't see how
to add this to the train, however, without having a wire showing... do
you know if anyone has the scanned instructions to 3748 online anywhere?