 Trains / 15525
Re: Two questions about My Own Train engine
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 3 Mar 2002 19:58:20 GMT

"Kevin Salm" <kdsalm@dreamscape.com> wrote in message
Here is a new Question:

Has anyone attempted to order _ONLY_ the color kits from Lego without • buying
the rest of the My Own Train components?

[ ... snipped ... ]

Yes you can do this, I have ordered several color kits this way.

Mike

http://www.ncltc.cc - North Carolina LEGO Trainc Club
http://www.carolinatrainbuilders - Carolina Train Builders
http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?u=mpw - Brick Depot