 Trains / 15526
Re: Two questions about My Own Train engine
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 3 Mar 2002 20:13:26 GMT

"Mike Walsh" <mike_walsh@mindspring.com> wrote in message

"Kevin Salm" <kdsalm@dreamscape.com> wrote in message
Here is a new Question:

Has anyone attempted to order _ONLY_ the color kits from Lego without • buying
the rest of the My Own Train components?

[ ... snipped ... ]

Yes you can do this, I have ordered several color kits this way.

How? What do you ask for? And what's the price?

Thanks

Dean