 Trains / 15479
15478  |  15480
Subject:
Two questions about My Own Train engine
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 1 Mar 2002 15:08:25 GMT

I've got two questions about the My Own Train locomotive:

(1) Why do the 'large engine' instructions give two different designs, one
for if you have the tender and one for if you don't?  I think the 'without
tender' design looks better, but does it somehow get in the way of being
able to attach the tender to the engine?

(2) The box has checkboxes for what components were packed in it, and one of
the checkboxes is for the train light unit.  Were any My Own Train
locomotives shipped with a light unit?  I don't see an easy way to run a
light to the front of the train -- are there instructions from Lego anywhere
for how they intended to put a light on the locomotive?