 Trains / 15517
Re: Two questions about My Own Train engine
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 3 Mar 2002 09:00:49 GMT

Here is a new Question:

Has anyone attempted to order _ONLY_ the color kits from Lego without buying
the rest of the My Own Train components?

I am considering trying to do this.  I would love to get my hands on several
of
the DarkGray, Green, and Brown color kits without having to buy any more
complete locomotive kits.
I mostly want to save money, plus I don't like the 6 x 16 plate with motor
cutout you get with the short trains and don't want any more 6 x 24 waggon
plates from the long trains.  Also, I don't need to accumulate any more Black
panels than I have to.

If I try it and they let me do it, I will report back here.

__Kevin Salm__