  Search Results: "Impossible to disassemble"
 Results 1386 – 1405 of 2795.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Bionicles: we can rebuild them...

(...) I don't know if I got this wrong but I thought that Matt was just joking in a sarcastic way - especially when he is saying that you can not possibly attach any other component to them. I may be wrong... If there is any problem with the new (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jul-01, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.technic.bionicle)

impossible
(score: 0.864)

  Re: 3 Question (was: Did animals have rights before we invented rights?)

(...) I whole-heartedly agree. However, in order to argue that animals do *NOT* have it and that humans *DO*, something must be different. But I don't argue that. Accepting the premise that animals *DON'T*, I hold that at some *point*, morality (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 0.864)

  Re: Did animals have rights before we invented rights?

(...) within any moral framework? Or do you mean to say that we simply don't know if that framework exists or not? If the former, I think your disagreement with Larry is potentially flawed. If the latter, then your agreement with Chris's initial (...) (23 years ago, 5-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 0.864)

  Re: Handgun Death Rate

(...) Being that CCW permits are next to impossible to get in most states, I wouldn't be able to help. The intent to help would be there, but I'd have to stand by and watch someone possibly die, thanks to the ridiculous laws we have. (...) program (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 0.864)

  Re: The Legend is alive - #10000 has been SHIPPED !

Nick & All, (...) Well, at my former business venture, and my own collection, I must have seen about 2000+ sets in the last year or so, so my percentage went way up than most people's, so that is part of it. The minifig head I was referring to was (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jul-01, to lugnet.general)

impossible
(score: 0.863)

  tinkering with docks

Thanks to Jon's addition of the tip section to the Galactic Shipyard, I was reminded that I wanted to work on some docking port ideas... I had an idea in mind, but after seeing some of the other cool docks, specifically William R Ward's system... I (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jul-01, to lugnet.space)

impossible
(score: 0.863)

  Re: Congratulations, Larry

(...) WOW! Knowing you two, I know it must have been darn-near *impossible* for you to keep your mouths shut about being "interviewed"! You BOTH managed to keep it secret?? I'm shocked!! JohnG, GMLTC (23 years ago, 18-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains)

impossible
(score: 0.863)

  Who cares?

I don't get all these arguments about the joints in the pics in poses which are impossible. Its no big deal. So, asking this nicely, please , no body post anything complaining about the joint movements.Sorry if I am offending anyone. (23 years ago, 18-Jul-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

impossible
(score: 0.863)

  Re: Naming of pieces

Sorry to quote so much from previous messages... (...) recap: the parts I'm referring to are: 'this particular piece': (URL) 'matching brick': (URL) 'plate-with-panel': (URL) See them all (along with other similar parts): (URL) (...) Wedges are (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jul-01, to lugnet.db.inv, lugnet.cad)

impossible
(score: 0.863)

  Re: From Mike Walsh

John Radtke wrote in message ... (...) had (...) whatever, (...) There's the problem right there - what is basic? To me, windows and trees are basic, but not to a spacehead. We really need to know what LD regards as basic and what will come and go. (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jul-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

impossible
(score: 0.863)

  Re: Porn for sex education

(...) Har har har! No, dude, I mean don't you think most parents feel it's wrong to have sex in front of kids? (...) Put it this way, would you like to watch your parents have sex? I think parents showing affection is great! Kissing, hugging and (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 0.863)

  Re: Another Legend dies....

(...) No - he's not chaning his argument, he's just adding new ones as new info comes available. I was about to post about the latest bad quality on .lego.direct but Ben has beaten me by a few hours and mentioned it on this thread about Legends. (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct) !!

impossible
(score: 0.862)

  Re: How about a Brickfest West?

(...) Just a few thoughts on some of the various ideas being played with-- Having just come from Brickfest, I'd have to say that I'd definitely go again. It was well worth it, even if it did take a combined 20 hours in the car to get there and back. (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jul-01, to lugnet.events)

impossible
(score: 0.862)

  Re: Anime help

(...) Actually, you purchased an illegal bootleg set, most likely from Hong Kong or Taiwan. No twenty-six episode series has been released on three discs here in the US, let alone in Japan. The minimum is four discs, and that is usually only in box (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jul-01, to lugnet.space)

impossible
(score: 0.862)

  Re: Drugs and guns

(...) :-) (...) The smiley was meant (though obviously unsuccessfully) to point to my silly irony and indicate that such a result would _not_ be the best possible outcome. But I do think that it would be the outcome of a gun ban in the US. And I (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 0.862)

  Re: Friday GATS pictures (Setup)

(...) Any chance of getting a detail shot of the inside of the Clamshell Market? I see hints of things through the doors, but I'd love to see what all is inside! (URL) *love* to put in details that are difficult (or impossible!) to see - it makes (...) (23 years ago, 21-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.trains)

impossible
(score: 0.862)

  Re: 9v vs 12v

(...) I personally rather have the power sidings and use signals to control the movement of the trains. Layouts shown in the 7777 train book are generally impossible to recreate in a 9V layout because the sidings need power in order to run more (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains)

impossible
(score: 0.862)

  Re: Train2 Modules

(...) nice...I hope that mountain idea works... I am trying to integrate a pair of level crossings into my layout, but it will be next to impossible to get an optimal look. The problem is my LRT trasnsit loop around my layout. I did a rough look at (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

impossible
(score: 0.862)

  Re: Handgun Death Rate

(...) I am still sure I posted far less than other noise makers around here. :) (...) I think they would be able to think ahead. But not 100's of years ahaed. (...) I'm not wrong - you just do not agree. Right now, If I wanted, I could check the (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 0.862)

  Gun Control, Unnessesary Evil

Now that I have my ability to post again... The whole idea of gun control (regardless of what the majority belive) is uncostitutional. Our founding father's in their infinite wisdom drafted the constitution to protect everyone's rights from the (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 0.862)

More:  Next Page >>