  *92369 (-20)
  Re: Accessory Color Question

(...) Sorry, but I have no idea. All of my yellow, green, light blue, and blue gems came from a gem lot I bought on eBay about six months ago. I have no idea what sets these gems came from. Rick Kurtzuba (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: B-Wing Review

(...) ship. Funny, I thought the fact that the set included another RED astromech was great. With all the RD-D2s it is nice to have a set (other than the Y-wing) with a red one to add variation. 4 different astromechs can be made with 2 blues and (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.reviews)

  Re: 8235

(...) Possibly just the ebay-factor. Someone sells it, someone wants it. A someone is born every minute :) Or it could be the one they need to be complete etc etc Richard (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Review - 8002 - Star Wars Destroyer Droid

(...) Darn it, I haven't seen any of these in stores yet, and I desperately want one! The set has 553 pieces in it, according to the S@H catalog. Really, at 9 cents a piece, this set is a pretty reasonable deal. Aside from the 5571 truck, I haven't (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Wal-Mart Clearance Question + K-mart Question

Just out of experience ... Do Wal-Marts have a 2nd reduction phase, or will the prices tend to stay the same on all clearance items? Will the Ninja Flying Fortesses stay at $59.00 until all are sold? Also - the only SW sets at K-mart right now from (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Preview of New Fortress: The Gryphon's Nest

(...) fresh (...) Cool, very amazing. The face looks great. I can't wait to see the interior. How many wolfmen do you have? It seems there's place in there for hundreds :-) -Shiri (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Calling all FansOf CW lego (was Re: Civil War Theme)

(...) hope (...) to (...) I have Fort Legorado, a weapons wagon, a fig pack, a sherrif's office (spare parts),a Indian thing (rain dance ridge?)and a bandit's wheel gun. I have built a: saloon small mine train depot(SMALL!) w/ windmill I use the (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.western, lugnet.general)

  Re: FS: 8880 Super Car, $135 shipped in the US

(...) My experience is that PM is a flat rate for the low lbs (4-5), then it becomes variable depending on the distance. Heavier items (like two buckets) seem to vary based on distance to destination (the post office calls it zones). I have event (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: various parts, adventurer items...

I forgot to mention the reserve price: $7.50. Hope this helps.... Thanks, Eugwe Coral (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: What is clearance fodder and what isn't?

(...) In the case of Target, I believe that 'clearance' pricing is generated by three corp parts: national, regional, & store. Most of the prior Target clearances seem to have been 'regional' (possibly suggested by national), with certain regions (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  S@H Note

I called Lego S@H on thurs (1-6-00) during normal business hours and the sales person told me that the specials were discontinued on the 31st of December. Needless to say i was kinda surprised. I waited about five minutes, called back, and this time (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  8235

Is this set really worth $49?? (URL) have one. I do not consider it to be a particularly good set. Is there something I'm missing? Scott A (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.technic)

  Re: mini treads

Can you use a different hub with those treads? Build On! John Matthews Chris Magno <cmagno@home.com> wrote in message news:387567A4.D037B4...ome.com... (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Will's Small Castle Auction - Update 1

I acquired the following sets in a lot I purchased over the holidays. As a townie I have no use for these so I've decided to auction them off. The rules are pretty simple: This is a G1, G2, SOLD auction with advances occuring approximately every 24 (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: No new space sets?

(...) So, since Paramount calls THEIR spaceships "starships" rather than "spaceships" it would be OK for LEGO to license the Star Trek universe and sell models of the Enterprise? Space shuttles fly thru space. I'd call them spaceships, even if NASA (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Legofest 22 gennaio 2000

(...) Mannaggia avete gia cambiato idea. Siete peggio dei bambini :-))) Con i dragster non posso competere, mi manca il terzo motore e qualche pezzo. Poi scommetto che qualcuno utilizzera' i mattoncini lego in friba di carbonio per avere un carico (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: No new space sets?

Matthew already responded to this, but ... (...) Patrick, this is *way* uncool. It's called trolling or posting flame-bait - posting something inflammatory or provocative just for the pleasure of watching other people get upset. Trolls (people who (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Legofest 22 gennaio 2000

(...) Bello. (...) E qui mi trovi preparato, ho construito solo cingolati per ora. Ad dir la verita' i gommati non riesco ad farli andar dritti. Mah ! Forse sbaglio a far la convergenza :-) (...) Ok il mio cingolato 2 motori ce l'ha, un sensore di (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: Questions from a newbee

(...) Firstly you should have posted this to lugnet.cad or lugnet.cad.dev. lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw is for discussion of the ldraw.org web page only. As for your question, what you want to do with the submodels is fine. For posting to your home (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: legofest o non legofest

(...) Si si, ho gia controllato latitudine e longitudine sull'atlante. Diciamo che non e' proprio dietro l'angolo :-) Un modo lo trovero' per venire. (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

Skipped 2 messages in group lugnet.off-topic.debate (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact