 Star Wars / 5367
Re: B-Wing Review
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.reviews
Date:
Sat, 8 Jan 2000 15:13:56 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Mark Sandlin writes:
In lugnet.starwars, Steve Bliss writes:

<snip>

1. What's the droid doing there?  It doesn't have anything to do with the
ship.

Funny, I thought the fact that the set included another RED astromech was
great. With all the RD-D2s it is nice to have a set (other than the Y-wing)
with a red one to add variation.  4 different astromechs can be made with 2
blues and two reds.  1 all blue, 1 all red, 1 blue bottom-red top, and 1 red
bottom-blue top.

Oh by the way the 1x2 trans yellow plates that the review was describing are
trans-neon green.  The pilots visor is trans-yellow not neon green.  To me that
is the best new part in the A-wing and B-wing.

<snip>

-Lord Insanity

"A little nonsense now and then, relished by the wisest men"

Visit me at:  http://members.tripod.com/~LordInsanity