 Star Wars / 5313
Re: B-Wing Review
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.reviews
Date:
Thu, 6 Jan 2000 17:59:56 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, James Simpson writes:

This set was my biggest Christmas suprise.  First, I had no idea that I was
getting it.  Second, knowing that I'd probably guess what it was if she just
wrapped it, my wife padded each polybag with tissue within the box, and then
stuck the set box in a gift bag.  Expecting dress clothes in that gift bag, I
didn't perform the giveaway Shake Test (who among us doesn't love that
wonderful, deep, rich, rattle and clink of Legos in a box?), and thus, I was
marvelously suprised and overjoyed when I beheld the Bi-Wing on Christmas
morning.

My parents love taking the bags out of the box and taping them up so there
isn't a rattle to be heard. I hate it...in a way :) There is such a beautiful
sound when you shake a Lego box. :)

Ryan