 Star Wars / 5485
Re: B-Wing Review
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.reviews
Date:
Mon, 17 Jan 2000 02:09:10 GMT

James Simpson <jsimpson@rice.edu> wrote in message
news:Fo56uz.BG6@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.starwars, Mike Petrucelli writes:

Oh by the way the 1x2 trans yellow plates that the review was describing • are
trans-neon green.  The pilots visor is trans-yellow not neon green.  To • me that
is the best new part in the A-wing and B-wing.

I couldn't agree more.  I hope they make the Rock Raiders helmets in white
so I can finally give all my Rebel pilots the properly equipped headgear
(why didn't TLG do this in the first damn place?).

I stand corrected!  Another item of note is that the red B-Wing • flight-suit
torso is the exact same design as the traditional orange flightsuit, while • the
green A-Wing flight suit is a new design.

One thing, though.  The red B-Wing pilot doesn't have the dark gray pelvis
piece.  His legs are all red.

Dave