 Star Wars / 5318
Re: B-Wing Review
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.reviews
Date:
Thu, 6 Jan 2000 18:44:25 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Eric Kingsley writes:
Believe it or not, it has become my favorite SW set (with the A-Wing coming
in a close 2nd.)

Wow! Now thats saying something.  Does that include the Snow Speeder and the
X-Wing as well?  I personal don't expect to be as impressed this time around
as I was with those to sets.

I certainly am not.  Both the A-Wing and B-Wing are awful models, IMO.  They
are tiny, flimsy and rather ugly, especially when compared to just about every
MOC I've seen of them.  Of course, I'm biased because of my MOCs, which are two
of the models I'm most proud of in my collection(1).

Jeff

1 - Only two other MOCs of mine surpass them, and those are my massive Town
Hall/Courthouse and my Steam Engine.