 Castle / 1495
Re: Preview of New Fortress: The Gryphon's Nest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 8 Jan 2000 14:46:52 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Pawel Nazarewicz writes:
Hey!

I haven't had time to get any really good shots, but I did finish my fortress
tonight (while watching Goodfellas and Holy Grail - to keep me busy;)

Here is a sneak preview:

http://members.xoom.com/verneer/gryphon/

I will try to have better shots later on.

This is Verneer's home.  After crossing the Devil's Gap, you come upon this
structure.  It's in the middle of a lake in the mountains, and has five levels
to it.  It houses all of Verneer's men and due to great storage space and • fresh
water from the lake, can defend itself for over a year.

Comments, questions?  Throw them at me ...

Cool, very amazing. The face looks great.
I can't wait to see the interior.

How many wolfmen do you have? It seems there's place in there for hundreds :-)

-Shiri