 Castle / 1491
1490  |  1492
Subject:
Preview of New Fortress: The Gryphon's Nest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 8 Jan 2000 01:04:40 GMT

Hey!

I haven't had time to get any really good shots, but I did finish my fortress
tonight (while watching Goodfellas and Holy Grail - to keep me busy;)

Here is a sneak preview:

http://members.xoom.com/verneer/gryphon/

I will try to have better shots later on.

This is Verneer's home.  After crossing the Devil's Gap, you come upon this
structure.  It's in the middle of a lake in the mountains, and has five levels
to it.  It houses all of Verneer's men and due to great storage space and fresh
water from the lake, can defend itself for over a year.

Comments, questions?  Throw them at me ...

-- pn