 Castle / 1493
Re: Preview of New Fortress: The Gryphon's Nest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 8 Jan 2000 04:22:45 GMT

Overall, very cool, and very impressive.

One comment -- I'm assuming that the first level of the castle and the
little section preceding the bridge and entrance are supposed to be rocky
hills and not the castle itself (since they're obviously made of BURPs).  To
emphasize this, I'd try adding some vegetation or something.

I really like the face....

--

Paul Davidson, aka Tinman
www.theforce.net |  Your Daily Dose of Star Wars

Pawel Nazarewicz <verneer@utk.edu> wrote in message
Hey!

I haven't had time to get any really good shots, but I did finish my • fortress
tonight (while watching Goodfellas and Holy Grail - to keep me busy;)

Here is a sneak preview:

http://members.xoom.com/verneer/gryphon/

I will try to have better shots later on.

This is Verneer's home.  After crossing the Devil's Gap, you come upon • this
structure.  It's in the middle of a lake in the mountains, and has five • levels
to it.  It houses all of Verneer's men and due to great storage space and • fresh
water from the lake, can defend itself for over a year.

Comments, questions?  Throw them at me ...

-- pn