 Castle / 1494
Re: Accessory Color Question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 8 Jan 2000 13:03:55 GMT

Rick Kurtzuba wrote:

Hello.  I am wondering what all colors magic wands and jewels come in.  For
magic wands I have white and trans-red.  I know that other colors are available
in the medieval-themed Belville sets, but I don't know what they are.  As for
jewels, I have trans:  red, yellow, yellow-green, green, light blue, and blue.
Any I missed?  (Wish we could see both in trans-black....)

Dark pink and clear gems in Belville.  (A white glow-in-the-dark jewel would
be
kinda cool...)

Was the blue gem from a Belville set?  If not, where was it from?

J, trying to track down gems himself.

--
sakura@mediaone.net     is     Jeff Johnston       http://www.io.com/~jeffj
My LEGO Web page has moved!  Go to: http://people.ne.mediaone.net/sakura