  *84827 (-20)
  Re: 2000 sets in West Sussex

Now that kind of depends how desperate you are :-) I decided to wait until Sunday at least. Not that there was much I was interested in... I have the Star Wars sets I wanted (X-Wing and Tie Fighter), I will probably pick up the Pit Droid and the (...) (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Would you like LEGO with that?

I think some of these sets were at Eckard's (drug store) this summer, before the Wal-Mart Super Pack was released. Is the Ninja set #1099? These things have been showing up in the strangest places. My guess is these are being sold to retailers (or (...) (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.promo)

  2000 sets - observations

Just a few notes while I think of 'em... Star Wars click-hinges now in use in City sets, e.g. digger and crane arms. City vehicles now have even larger out-of-proportion wheels and tyres, which are the same style as previous years' ones, but they (...) (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  LGEO homepage ?

I saw that the LGEO pages are down, I'm trying to use this link: (URL) Does anyone know if they were moved ? Leonardo (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: 2000 scans

(...) Question all you want. I have the right as an American citizen to tell any other American citizens and anyone else who wants to listen around the world via the mircle of the internet anything I want. I told everyone that cared I had images (...) (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.adventurers)

  TRU.com slow response

I placed an order with toysrus.com on Dec 1 and I am still getting "in the warehouse" as my order status. An email inquiry got a "sorry for the slow service, it'll be there by Christmas" response. Is anyone else having these problems? (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Cross posting in eu (was: Aaargh!)

(...) you (...) Heh. (...) For what it's worth, it doesn't seem inappropriate to me to crosspost a message in Italian to .eu. Europe is a polyglot of languages, and I wouldn't be surprised to see posts in .eu in many different languages. (Not that (...) (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.eu, lugnet.loc.it)

  Oslo promos

Are there any promos available in Norway, or on planes going to Norway at this time? Anytime soon? -- Have fun! John The Legos you've been dreaming of... (URL) weird Lego site: (URL) (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.promo)

  Re: Um.....What?

(...) MOC: My Own Creation AFOL: Adult Fan Of LEGO (...) It's a pity that shipping to Australia is so costly - you could ask an American to nab you a few sets and mail them to you to hold you over until they come out in Australia. -- (...) (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Line in the Sand

(...) In lugnet.cad.dev, Jacob Sparre Andersen wrote: [about INVERTNEXT] (...) OK. Steve (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: RR MoW Equipment

(...) Check out my town and train links at: (URL) is a section on non-revenue cars which has several MOW vehicles (and anyone who isn't listed, feel free to respond to this thread and I will add your page). Also check out the general "Train Cars" (...) (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general)

  Re: Piece authoring question...

Dave Schuler wrote in message ... (...) There should never be coincident faces in a part. It will confuse all rendering programs including PovRay. The color of the overlapping area will fluctuate (according to rounding errors) between the two (...) (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: 2000 sets at Bluewater - details 8-)

Jon D Hayward <JonDHayward@Hotmail.com> wrote in message news:FMw1Fp.6C5@lugnet.com... (...) Thanks for the prices. The shop in Horsham is usually a bit on the dear side, so now I can compare. (...) Allegedly 6098 is the one in the 2000 retailers (...) (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: chain links

I contacted Glen about Service Packs before and I was told that they are considered Technic and he cannot order them, only the regular sets. If this has changed please let me know. -Nick Tom Stangl wrote in message ... (...) Glen (...) Dacta (...) (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Cross posting in eu (was: Aaargh!)

marco berti wrote... (...) in (...) thank you (...) Oh, it was all fun. I actually tried to understand what you wrote, unsuccessfully of course. As you see I don't mind taking the time answering you again, most likely depending on me having a heck (...) (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.eu)

  Re: Funny Ebay Auction

(...) Except of course non-Americans who may still have to wait months for the new sets. (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: eBay feedback to become transactional only

(...) This is the part that really sucks. There are many legitimate reasons for a deal to take more than 60 days to close (seller has received money, buyer has received item, had an opportunity to inspect it, and seek recourse if the item doesn't (...) (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Il chaffigo...

Andatevi un po' a vedere il report del traffico. (URL) nell'ultima ora per 8 contro i 9 di general (ora 9). quarti nella giornata con 29. undicesimi nella settimana davanti a uk con 109 a 106. Primi dei loc! (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: Robot Challenges

Actually, I notice that it and most of the other schedules are terribly out of date. I am still looking for something that includes a 2000 event... --Jack Gregory J G Gregory <jgg@ultranet.com> wrote in message news:FMv6F2.CCD@lugnet.com... (...) (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  LEGO Direct coming to UK!

...just thought that I'd throw the question to the staff at Bluewater... They hadn't heard anything, so one of the girls went off to ask the manager. His reply was that LEGO Direct will be coming to the UK, but "not just yet"... ...so I phoned LEGO (...) (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

Skipped 4 messages in groups lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.off-topic.geek (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact