 Local / United Kingdom / 2417
Re: 2000 sets in West Sussex
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Fri, 17 Dec 1999 14:59:37 GMT

Now that kind of depends how desperate you are :-)

I decided to wait until Sunday at least.

Not that there was much I was interested in... I have the Star Wars sets
I wanted (X-Wing and Tie Fighter), I will probably pick up the Pit Droid
and the sets I really want (the Model Team Star Wars ones and new bigger
Technics sets) won't be out until later in the year.

Cool idea about going to LLW between Christmas and New Year, some pre
Y2K madness relaxation.

Neil.

Huw Millington wrote:

Neil Ford <lego@binky.demon.co.uk> wrote in message
Just popped in to the local Toymaster shop in Horsham and was pleasently
suprised to see a load of new sets.

Thanks Neil! I was hoping you were still on the scene to check!

Now. Should I wait until my trip to LLW on the 27th for 10% off with my
season ticket, or go over to Horsham (10 miles from here) this minute...

There were none in Crawley today, BTW.

Huw