 Local / United Kingdom / 2411
2410  |  2412
Subject:
2000 sets in West Sussex
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Fri, 17 Dec 1999 13:48:12 GMT

Just popped in to the local Toymaster shop in Horsham and was pleasently
suprised to see a load of new sets.

They had the Star Wars ones Jon mentioned, a whole load of new Castle
ones, a new range Artic, the Technic Slammer Racers and some Town Jnr
sets (I think the one's Jon mentioned but I didn't place close attention
so I can't be sure) and what may have been a new Rock Raiders set but I
can't be sure.

Only price I can remember was 14.99 for the Pit Droid.

I'm possibly off to Brighton on Saturday and definitely off to Legoland
on Sunday so I'll report back.  And I'll see what I can do about
shaffling a catalogue.

Neil.