 Local / United Kingdom / 2412
Re: 2000 sets in West Sussex
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Fri, 17 Dec 1999 13:55:59 GMT

Neil Ford <lego@binky.demon.co.uk> wrote in message
news:385A3F1C.37AD4E27@binky.demon.co.uk...
Just popped in to the local Toymaster shop in Horsham and was pleasently
suprised to see a load of new sets.

Thanks Neil! I was hoping you were still on the scene to check!

Now. Should I wait until my trip to LLW on the 27th for 10% off with my
season ticket, or go over to Horsham (10 miles from here) this minute...

There were none in Crawley today, BTW.

Huw