 Local / United Kingdom / 2413
2412  |  2414
Subject:
Newsgroups:
Date:
Fri, 17 Dec 1999 13:57:25 GMT

7180 B-Wing £25

Technic / Star Wars
-------------------

8000 Pit Droid £15

Technic
-------

8238 Slammer Dragsters £13
8300 Guys £7

Sorry, I didn't take note of the two new Baby sets and the Belville...

Dunno if I just missed this on last year's sets, or if this is new, but the
City and Castle sets show close-ups of the set's minifigs on the top edge,
ideal for drooling over the new maiden and knight-ess (?!? - have you ever
seen waist-clinching armour before?!?) in 6098 ;-)

BTW: no luck on the 2000 catalogue - the staff said that they had none in the
shop, and that they weren't expecting them for a while yet... 8-(

On the plus side, the new sets _do_ contain 2000 flyers, or at least the two
sets I've opened do: one City and one Castle (sorry, "Knight's Kingdom" now
that I've read it!). The City one details the City sets listed above with
Arctic, Race, software and LEGO.com on the back, while the KK one just shows
6026, 6032, 6096 and 6098 with Adventurers (including 5925, but nothing else
new for the UK), Star Wars, software and LEGO.com on the flip-side.

...more updates when I remember... (!)

Jon.