 Local / United Kingdom / 2427
Re: 2000 sets at Bluewater - details 8-)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Fri, 17 Dec 1999 19:45:14 GMT

Neil Ford <lego@binky.demon.co.uk> wrote:

Well the Pit Droid prices compare so it looks like they are being a bit
more sensible this time.  I can't remember any of teh others but the
numbers Jon quoted look familiar.  No promises though.

One trip to Horsham later...

The big sets were quite a bit dearer:

6098 was 69.99, 7180 B Wing was 29.99, for example.

I bought only sets that were roughtly comparable - I couldn't hang out any
longer :-)

8000    £16
8238    £14

7104   £6